MBA in Healthcare Management Assessment Answers
Hire a professional expert from Assignment Help AUS and get the 100% error free Online Assignment Service on MBA in Healthcare Management. We only hire proficient and capable writers so that we can offer you the best Assignment Writing Help at an affordable price. Getting services from us is 100% safe and easy.
- Topic: MBA Healthcare
- Document Type: Assignment Help (any type)
- Subject: Business
- Deadline:*: As Per Required
- Number of Words: 5000
- Citation/Referencing Style: Harvard
Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change. Among these, growth in cheap computing power and the ubiquity of the mobile internet have already had widespread impact on existing business models. Demographic and socio-economic shifts are expected to have nearly as strong an impact on business models and Organisational structures as technological change. Application of technology has already changed when and where work is done in practically every industry as workplaces of the industrial age give way to work practices of the digital age, including work, flexible work and on-demand work.
This task requires you to develop a ‘Socio-economic and legal assessment Report’ by choosing an organisation from the list of 25 ‘disruptive brands’ available here:- http://fabrikbrands.com/25-disruptive-brands/
Your report should include the following aspects:
- Executive Summary: You should summarize your entire report briefly (hopefully on no more than one page of A4 paper). [5 Marks]
- Introduction: Provide some background information on the chosen case study organisation and identify the socio-economic trends which affect the chosen organisation’s business model. [15 Marks]
- Literature Review on Knowledge economy and various drivers of economic change: You should conduct a review of relevant academic literature and provide a critical analysis of the current issues/concepts that are relevant to your chosen organisation. To achieve this, you must explore macro-economic dimensions of business, knowledge economy concepts, demographic and socio-economic shifts, and technological drivers of change to support your review of the knowledge economy and the drivers of economic changes with regard to the chosen organisation. Your literature review should include at least 6-8 articles taken from reputed research journals/ article publications, as well as in addition consider any other secondary literature reports which might also be nonacademic. [25 Marks]
- Impact of legal framework and political factors: In this section, you should critically evaluate the legal frameworks and their implications on your chosen organisation’s current and future position. A critical evaluation of the organisation’s political factors and their influence on management and its dynamics. Therefore, the focus of this section needs to be on:
- The influence of Political factors in the economic growth and future development of your chosen organisation. [5 Marks]
- The long-term implications for the sector of your chosen organisation. [5 Marks]
- A review of the formal and informal legal systems and anti-trust laws and their impact on the chosen organisation’s industry [5 Marks]
- Conclusions and Recommendations: You should summarize the main findings, including their implications, and provide recommendations for the organisation and its industry in coping with these realities. [10 Marks]
- References: You should use the Harvard Referencing System (HRS) correctly throughout in your report. [5 Marks]
The report shall not exceed 5,000 words and should include relevant examples and illustrations.
Assignment Task 2 Presentation [25 Marks]
Combining Data with Analysis using Euromonitor Passport.
Based on the spending power, choose a country of interest to create PEST analysis to see how you can compare the wider political, economic, social and technological factors that will impact decision making.
The reason for choosing spending power is that the GDP has typically been the measurement against which countries have been compared against each other.
In order to perform the above task, learners will have to use “Euromonitor Passport”, that can be accessed via the link provided to support your discussion.
Guidelines for the presentation are as follows:
- Learners must not exceed 10 minutes of presentation.
- Learners are requested to use PowerPoint presentations (Maximum of 10 slides) to make the presentation.
- The presentation date will ideally fall on the last session for the module, the exact date will be informed in advance by the faculty.
- There is no specific structure as such for the presentation. Any structure can be followed, and the learners are encouraged to be creative and proactive to make the presentation academically relevant.
This is an individual presentation and, learners will have to prepare and deliver the presentations individually and are advised to discuss any concerns regarding the presentations with the faculty, prior.
For REF…Use: #getanswers2001449