502TH Hospitality &tourism in Human Resource Management
Do you need human resource management Assignment help and searching 502TH Human Resource Management in Tourism & Hospitality Assessment Answer? With Our 100+ experts, you will get a grade Solution. We deliver high-quality assignments, meet deadlines and guarantees you high grades. For best assignment services like case study help, dissertation help and research paper help,visit our site Assignmenthelpaus. Chat with us 24/7 live for your academic queries.
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Pages: 3250
- Course Code: 502TH
- Course Title: Human Resource Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- University: Conventry University
- Country: UK
Working as the Human Resource Manager for the Penta Hotel, Birmingham. You are required to fill the vacant position of Guest Services Manager. The recruitment and selection process must follow a systematic process to ensure the companies standard operating procedures are followed relating to equality and diversity.
1. Design a job advert that will be published on the Penta Hotels website for the position of Guest Services Manager, Birmingham.
2. Prepare a maximum of 10 interview questions suitable to ask applicants for the vacant position.
3. Carry out an interview using these questions on a randomly selected class member. You may probe further to help the candidates understanding of the questions.
4. Evidence and record the interview process including transcripts and any other methods used to score the candidates answers.
5. Conduct a evaluation of the interview process including a rationale for your questioning and recommendations for improvement.
Identify the managers’ role and responsibilities for managing human resources within the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
Analyse the skills required for effective management in the Hospitality and Tourism industry, on a national and international level.
Adapt Functions Of HRM In Tourism And/Or Hospitality Organisations.
You can access high quality, authoritative information via the library. Use Lib Guides to access Locate, BibliU and research guidance.
There are a variety of academic writing resources available which can be accessed via Lib Guides. These writing guides can help with different types of assessment as well as important writing skills needed for university.
The best way to avoid academic misconduct is to follow appropriate academic and referencing conventions. Further guidance on academic integrity and conduct can be found using Lib Guides.
Collusion between students (where sections of your work are similar to the work submitted by other students in this or previous module cohorts) is taken extremely seriously and will be reported to the Academic Conduct Panel. This applies to all coursework and exam answers. If you would like more guidance on understanding collusion, you can find it on Lib Guides.
If an assessment suspected of involving a breach of academic integrity is found to display a marked difference in writing style, knowledge and skill level from that demonstrated elsewhere on the course, you may be required to undertake a Viva Voice in order to prove the coursework assessment is entirely your own work.