OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Advanced Project and Logistics Management Assignment
Are you searching OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Advanced Project and Logistics Management Assignment Answer. Trust Assignmenthelpaus.com to provide you with the highest quality support. We promise to give you your assignment before the deadline so that you can get the assignment quickly. We Have professional experts to offer pocket-friendly price online assignment help as per your requirements.
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management Assignment Briefs
The aim of this unit is to allow the learner to understand concepts of portfolio management and the associated features. The value of having a Project Management Office will also be examined and the stages of establishing and effective project management office will be considered. Learners will also examine the supply chain ecosystem and review IT frameworks appropriate for logistics and supply chain complexities.
You are a Senior Advisor for the Logistics department of ‘Logistca Limited’, a fast-growing energy and chemical company based in UK. The company has also expanded into India, China, Brazil, Germany, Burma, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and hope to expand into other countries soon.
The Director of Operations has asked you to create a management report detailing the concepts of portfolio management and all the associated features to help the Operations Managers in the different countries.
To develop this management report, you must apply relevant theoretical concepts, models, relate them with real world examples of your chosen organisational context and critically analyse your arguments and arrive at justifiable recommendations.
Get Project Management Assignment Help at Pocket Friendly Price
Task 1 of 1 – Senior Management Report Instructions
Your report should consist of two sections containing the following:
Section A – (ACs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3,1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4)
- Compare the features and aims of programme management with project management.
- Define the principles of portfolio management.
- Examine the differences between programmes and portfolios.
- Evaluate the relation between portfolio management and organizational strategy.
- Evaluate the efficacy of various portfolio selection tools and techniques
- Critically assess the benefits of the Project Management Office.
- Assess the implementation of a levelled Project Management Office structure.
- Critically evaluate the stages involved in planning and implementing the Project management Office.
- Create a Project Management Office charter for an organisation.
Section B – (ACs 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)
- Define what global supply chain ecosystem is.
- Explain how to map global supply chain ecosystem.
- Explain the use of the ecosystem framework in supply chain analysis.
- Examine how modern manufacturing and services are intertwined.
- Critically assess the relationship between logistics and information systems.
- Define Critical Success Factors (CSF) for IT integration in logistics.
- Design a framework to integrate IT into the Total Logistic System.