OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Advanced Business Research Methods Assignment
Are you seeking an OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Advanced Business Research Methods Assignment Answer? If yes, choose Assignmenthelpaus.com; we offer Business Management Assignment help to every student, where our assignment writer provides the required study material to complete their assignments on time.
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management Assignment Briefs
The unit aims to equip learners with the practical, technical, and methodological skills to conduct independent research for their research project and management broadly defined. It recognizes that conducting research requires the development of specific and generic research skills, including understanding the research design process, understanding different techniques for conducting research in business and management studies, and appreciating the ethical and social implications of undertaking high value research.
This unit will enable learners to develop critical awareness of key research skills as researchers and/or intendent practitioners.
This assessment will require you to propose an independent, small scale research project set in a project management context by using appropriate research approach, strategy, methodology and techniques that make up formal research.
In order to achieve the unit learning outcomes and assessment criteria, you need to select a topic area for an investigative primary research project. The research itself is dependent on you, the context of your area of learning, your focus of interest and the anticipated outcomes.
You may draw together a range of other areas of content within the programme of study to form a holistic piece of work that makes a positive contribution to your area of interest. However, it is expected that your project will be work focused and you will demonstrate your knowledge, understanding and application of aspects of Project Management, while addressing a “live” issue.
You will need to check with your Tutor that your choice of topic is appropriate.
Seek the best Project Management Assignment Help by professionals with 24/7 live support.
Task 1 of 1 – Research Project Proposal
In this task, you will need to produce a research project proposal. You need to research and think about a business problem related to an organization, industry or sector. The problem must belong to a specific functional area of the Project management. in your research proposal you must address the following:
- Introduce the business problem or opportunity with supporting data and trends.
- Clearly explain the background to the business problem or opportunity, and justify the reasons for, and the value of, the research to your employer and the wider academic community.
- Outline the research project’s aims and objectives.
- State the limitations and scope of the proposed research.
2. Literature Review
- Critically review key literature and recent academic publications around the subject area discussing key definitions, current theoretical frameworks, and research carried out in similar business areas.
- Develop a conceptual and theoretical framework for the research from the literature review explaining how and why it supports and informs your approach the research process.
3. Research Methodology
- Explain and justify your research approach and strategy.
- Data collection:
- Discuss data collection methods.
- Select the instrument, design it and justify an appropriate method with an outline of a pre-test/pilot to be included as an appendix.
- Clearly outline the administration of the data collection process. Population and Sampling: Define the research population, sampling strategy and clarify access to respondent issues.
- Data Analysis: Describe and justify how you propose to analyse and report the results and findings of your research with a discussion about reliability and validity and the management error.
4. Statement of Ethics
- Discuss access to respondent issues, permissions from organisation to conduct research, confidentiality, rights of withdrawal, consent, management of data security etc.
- Develop a plan using GANTT Chart from start to completion of the research.