Looking for CHCLEG001 Work Legally and Ethically Final Assessment? Assignmenthelpaus.com offers CHCLEG001 Work Legally and Ethically Final Assessment-1 Answer at a low price. Our MBA/PhD level experts provide the most reliable assignment writing help in various subjects. Get 24/7 online support, unique work, on-time delivery.
CHCLEG001 Work Legally and Ethically Final Assessment-1
Assessment Method 1 – Short Answer Questions
- Briefly answer the questions below in the spaces provided. Use the space provided as a guide to the length of your
- Where there is multiple choice or true false, circle the correct answer
- This must be your own work
- You cannot use any resources for this assessment
- You must get a satisfactory response for each question
You have 60 minutes to complete this assessment
1. Outline five types of common legal issues relevant to the workplace.
2. What are the key statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to your work role?
3. How is duty of care enshrined in law? How does it relate to negligence? How can you ensure that competence is maintained in the workplace?
4. Imagine you have discovered that a colleague has leaked details about a famous patient to the press, concerning the details of their condition and their treatment?
How would you proceed in this scenario?
5. Outline your organisation’s code of ethics.
6. What are the rights of the client? Outline one of these rights in detail.
7. What are your organisational policies and procedures on disclosure and confidentiality?
8. Name an ethical issue or dilemma you have been involved in at the workplace. How did you deal with this, in terms of who you discussed it with?
9. For the ethical dilemma you identified in question no 8, what are your own personal values and attitudes on the ethical dilemma?
10. What is the strategy for making an ethical decision?
11. What is unethical conduct? Who should you report unethical conduct to?
12. Define a conflict of interest? How can you manage a conflict of interest?
13. Identify the opportunities in your workplaces to improve work practices to meet legal and ethical responsibilities.
14. How do you contribute to the review and development of policies and protocols?
15. Define the following:
Related Question & Answers:-