Biostatistics Data Visualisation, Distribution & Analysis Assessment – Torrens University Australia
Get STAT6200 Biostatistics Data Visualisation, Distribution & Analysis Assessment Answers from Assignmenthelpaus.com. Homework help, thesis help, case study are the four significant pillars of our success. We make your educational journey comfortable with first-rate Online assignment Help prepared by eminent writers. Handpick your desirable author from our 100+ PhD qualified writers. If you are holding on the verge of the deadline, Assignmenthelpaus.com is the place where you should land.
- Topic: Biostatistics
- Course code: STAT6200
This Assessment has two parts:
Demonstrate your ability to use the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) software to perform statistical analysis of a data set.
From the datasets provided, select ONE of three data sets to download and import the Excel data set into SPSS.
You can view the description of the datasets and download the relevant dataset Excel spreadsheet from the Assessment 3 folder of this subject.
While recording the process using screen capture, execute the following statistical processes in SPSS using the following sequence:
- Generate a boxplot for group A and group B to check for data outliers and remove any outliers from your subsequent analysis, if
- Create a frequency histogram for group A and group B to check the distribution of the data and decide which parametric or non-parametric test is appropriate to compare the two groups.
- Use the appropriate normality test to determine the distribution of groups A and B, and use the correct inferential statistical test to compare the two groups. Decide if there is a significant difference in the measure of central tendency for the two
Write a 250-word abstract to report the findings of Part 1. This should include:
- Aim: one or two sentences describing the purpose of the research study; a short background to the study is included with each data
- Methods: describe which statistical methods were applied in SPSS
- Results: report the key summary statistics and P value using conventions required for formal reporting of statistical results
- Conclusion: briefly describe the significance of your results