PRO200 Commercial Valuation Assignment Answer
Have you been stuck and looking for a PRO200 Commercial Valuation Assignment answer? Assignmenthelpaus.com is an Australian no.1 online assignment help site here; you will get your answer in a well-formatted manner with 100% plagiarism-free work through our qualified expert’s. Click and place your order now!
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 1250
- Course Code: PRO200
- Course Title: Commercial Valuation
- University: International College of Management, Sydney
- Country: AU
Question 1. You have been asked to conduct an insurance valuation on the following warehouse/office building.
- Use the following information to estimate an insurance valuation for a warehouse office building. The property is not held under strata title. Removal of debris is to be shown as a separate amount.
- Show your workings in a format that would be understood by your client
Question 2. You were instructed to conduct the above insurance valuation as the client has been accused of under insuring the property.
- What is the concept of averaging and how can this impact an insurance claim?
Question 3. You have been asked to provide the following to a commercial property owner. Adopting the listed assumptions, calculate the:
- Current market value
- Passing initial yield and Equivalent market yield of the following property. Show your calculations in a logical manner.