MMK280: Brand Management Assessment Questions
Searching for MMK280 Brand Management Assessment Questions and Answers, then why don’t you contact Assignment Writing Help in Australia. We provide the best quality work with a guarantee of 100% plagiarism free work. Student can contact us at any time we provide our service 24×7. Contact us now for more queries on Best PhD Dissertation Writing Services, The Case Study Help Service, MBA Assignment Help Service, etc.
- Course Code: MMK280
- Course Title: Brand Management
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 9999+
- University: Deakin University
- Country: AU
Using The Case Study, ‘Spotify For Brands Virtual Reality House Tour’ Please Answer The Following Questions.
- Prior to implementing the ‘Virtual Reality House Tour’ campaign, Spotify needed to find a differentiated, impressive and creatively-inspiring way to showcase its advertised products. Many media buyers and brand marketers are Spotify Premium subscribers and do not regularly engage with the Spotify ad experience – common feedback revealed that buyers didn’t understand how advertisements are shown and what the opportunities are for targeting. With the new Virtual Reality House Tour, the Brand Manager of Spotify wanted their customers to have a day to day life experience in their home environment. The Six  Criteria for IMC programs assists managers in determining the most effective and efficient advertising and communication program to implement. Your task is to identify and explain each of the six (6) Criteria for IMC programs AND the challenges (on each point) the Spotify management face in successfully implementing such criteria.
- The Strategic Brand Management Process framework provides a unique point of view on Brand Equity. Using the Spotify brand, discuss and analyse the four (4) Steps and related Key Concepts of the Strategic Brand Management Process, highlighting how the Spotify brand keeps growing and sustaining Brand Equity.
- According to Keller, the rapid expansion of the Internet and continued fragmentation of mass media have brought the need for personalised marketing into focus. Using this case study, how did Spotify use Experiential Marketing to achieve this? Justify your answer.
Long Answer Questions
Answer only THREE (3) questions in this section. Each question is worth 8 marks.
In your answers, you must define the key concept(s), explain the concept(s) using brand management and marketing management theories in detail and apply the concept using a specific example(s).
- Are you part of a loyalty program, such as at a supermarket chain, airline or a coffee shop? If you are, why did you opt-in to this program? Please explain how loyalty programs help companies develop or increase Brand Equity.
- What is the difference between Value Pricing and Everyday Low Pricing? Drawing from your personal experience(s) as a consumer, please explain and provide examples when a company makes use of each of these pricing strategies to build brand equity.
- How does Brand Personality help managers understand their customers? In answering this question, please select a brand of your choice and explain how the five dimensions of Brand Personality relate to the brand.
- What is the difference between Brand Personality and Brand Imagery? Please relate your response to a brand of your choice.
A Brand hierarchy is a useful means of graphically portraying a company’s branding strategy. The Brand hierarchy displays the number and nature of common and distinctive brand levels across the company’s products, revealing their explicit ordering.
- Using a brand of your choice, demonstrate the different levels of its brand hierarchy. In your answer, you must clearly define each level.
- Designing the right brand hierarchy is crucial. Briefly outline three (3) decisions (guidelines) you would recommend to a company to develop a good brand hierarchy.
- Co-branding has a long history, but it has advantages and disadvantages. Please explain these advantages and disadvantage of using examples of your choice.
- What are the steps for developing a Brand Architecture Strategy? Please explain the steps using a brand of your choice.