MGT502 Business Communication Assessment Answers – Assignment Help AUS
- Topic: Annotated Bibliography
- Document Type: Assignment Help (any type)
- Number of Words: 1500
- Citation/Referencing Style: APA 7th edition
If you are searching for MGT502 Business Communication Assessment Answers? Get the Best Business Communication Assignment Help from PhD Experts in Australia. AssignmentHelpAUS.Com is Australia’s best assignment writing service because it provides high-quality MBA Assignment help at the best price. We receive many requests to help me with my assignment every day from students. Our experts fulfil these requests by providing essay & dissertation writing services in the exact manner that students want. Being a reputed online assignment writing maker, we guarantee plagiarism free quality researched and fully referenced paper.
Select 10 resources on a topic related to communication and write a 1500-word annotated bibliography summarizing the central theme and scope of the resources.
Please refer to the Instructions for details on how to complete this task.
Creating an annotated bibliography calls for the application of succinct analytical and reflective skills, as well as informed online and library research. This assessment provides experience and understanding of information literacy and the analysis and synthesis of a range of resources involved in academic research and writing. In doing so, this assessment gives you an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in sourcing books, periodicals and other documents, as well as evaluating the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the materials.
- A topic related to communication will be given to you by your Learning Facilitator in Module 1.1. The selected topic will be posted in the Announcements section in
This topic will form the basis for research for Assessment 1 Part A, Assessment 1 Part B, Assessment 2 and Assessment 3.
- Apply your research skills to identify, select and analyse resources related to the Locate resources (books, periodicals, white papers and other documents) that may contain useful information and ideas on the issue.
- Briefly examine and review the resources and select 10 that represent a variety of perspectives on the
- Write an annotation of 150 words for each resource, summarizing its’ central
theme and scope. The annotation should:
- evaluate the authority or background of the author
- comment on the intended audience
- compare and contrast this work with another you have cited
- explain how this work inform your topic
- Please note that the issue and resources used in Assessment 1 Part A will also form the basis for Assessment 1 Part B.
- When writing the annotated bibliography, you are required to:
- Include a title page with student details (i.e. student name, ID number, subject code & name, assessment number and title).
- Use at least 1 in-text citation per
- Adhere to the word limit of 1500
- You are strongly advised to read the rubric, which is an evaluation guide with criteria for grading your assignment
It is essential that you use appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research. Please see more information on referencing in the Academic Skills webpage.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001640