Get Nursing Evidence For Practice – Essay Assignment Task Help From Specialists Experts
Do you need help with the HLSC122 Evidence for Practice – Essay Assignment Task? AssignmentHelpAus.com is the Cheap Essay Assignment help Provider in Australia. Despite providing affordable essay writing help, we never compromise on the quality of delivered papers. Our essay homework help services come with a quality and plagiarism guarantee. Hence, students receive premier quality Assignment Writing help. This makes us one of the most reliable yet affordable essay writing companies in Australia. Our popular services include MBA essay writing services, law essay help etc.
- Referencing Styles: Open
- Words: 1500
- Course Code: HLSC122
- Course Title: Evidence for Practice
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Country: AU
Essay – critical appraisal of evidence To demonstrate your ability to critically appraise a piece of published evidence in relation to a clinical issue. Using the Critical Appraisal Skills Programme (CASP), you will demonstrate the ability to critically appraise the design and methods of a systematic review, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of the study.
Structure: Introduction –
• Students are to state the study they chose to discuss and outline what they will be addressing in the body. Identifying a clinical problem What is the problem and why is this a problem?
• Students are asked to identify what the clinical problem/issue is and describe the impact of the problem/issue. Refer to the literature. Research question
• Students are asked to quote the research question with referencing, then describe in their own words the aim of the study. Critical Appraisal-
• Students are asked to identify the level of evidence and consider the following with reference to the literature:
• Sample size
• Ethics approval
• Instruments used
• Methodology (validity and reliability)
• How the data was analysed
• Limitations of the study Application of evidence in the clinical area Students are asked to describe the outcome of this study
• Students are asked to critically analyse the application of evidence within the clinical area and refer to 2 barriers and 2 facilitators to the application, with reference to the literature.
• Students are to state their findings/conclusion(s) and any relevance to clinical practice.