Health Services Planning and Management Assignment Solutions
- Words: 1000
Are you seeking for Health Services Planning and Management Assignment Questions and Answers? If yes, choose assignmenthelpaus.com; experts provide the best assignment writing help. And we deliver 100% error-free; unique content. We give you an A+ Grand assignment; If you want Health Management Assignment Help with best quality at an affordable price.
Unit learning outcomes
- Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding
Critical understanding of health needs of a diverse population and a consideration of how wider socio-political and economic issues influence how health services are planned, resourced and organized effectively to address those needs.
- Demonstrate the following skills and abilities
Evidence of good project management skills in planning, leading and delivering a health service strategy that is cost effective, timely and qualitative.
What am I required to do in this assignment?
You are required to design an academic poster on a specific existing national or international health service issue. You are encouraged to discuss their proposed choices with your tutor prior to designing the poster. The task requires that students provide some justification for improvement of a service that does not fully meet the needs of a particular group. Students are encouraged to choose from any of the topics that have been explored in the unit in order to express what this unmet need is e.g. workforce challenge, leadership, funding, technological delivery etc. You need to demonstrate knowledge of the use of tools, technology, and skills in management and leadership of a health service. You need to submit your poster electronically via BREO. The presentation should include a full list of references in accordance with the Harvard Referencing guidelines. Students will be required to support the submission with a 5 minute presentation of the ideas for service improvement that underpins their design and this will be followed by 5 minute opportunity for questions from the audience (from your peers and tutors); to which the student must respond. Therefore you are allocated a slot of 10 minutes which comprises 5 minutes to present and 5 minutes for questions. A schedule for the poster presentation sessions will be announced later in the unit and these will take place in the week immediately after the electronic submission of the academic poster. The poster must incorporate the following:
- Title of the poster
- Introduction /Description of the existing health service issue/unmet
- Evidence of research identifying rationale for design (this may include what similar competitors may be doing)
- Proposed plan for improvement with reference to a methodology taught on the
- A plan for stakeholder involvement and dissemination
- A brief evaluation strategy that will show how the new improved service is performing
- Reference List: Not more than 10 references (of which 6 must be academic references and must include a reference to the core
What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF)
In order to pass the assignment, you must:
Identify a gap in the current provision of a health service in relation to addressing a specific need. Demonstrate the use of analytical tools when developing new or improving quality of services.
Demonstrate the use of technology for gathering and analysis of data.
Identify the competitors and their activities which may have an impact on the new or improved services.
Establish how the new or improved services will be evaluated to understand the degree of success or need for change. Demonstrate skills in designing and presenting an academic poster.
How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade? (for the student to complete)
How does this assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
- Each week lectures will cover specific topics that are linked to your assignment
- Each week seminars will include activities related to health services planning and management.
- You will be expected to undertake reading of the core text and guided text.
- You will be encouraged to undertake research as part of your learning activities on aspects that relate to the assignment.
For REF… Use:#getanswers2002599