Fundamentals of Marketing – Scenarios that affect the Marketing
Are you studying Marketing and looking for the excellent quality assignment work on Fundamentals of Marketing. At Assignment Help Aus, you will get 100% unique Online Assignment Help, Dissertation Writing Help, Online Essay Writing Help etc. at an affordable price. We only hire qualified writers so that we can offer you the Best Assignment Writing Service in Australia.
- Course Title: Fundamentals of Marketing
- Referencing Styles: Not Selected
- Words: 9000+
- University: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Country: GB
Assignment Details and Instructions:
Background and Rationale behind the Assignment
This assignment is designed to give an insight into how to report on scenarios that affect the marketing and business industry. The aim is to help students identify how to be proactive and reactive in these particular marketing/business scenarios. The skills learned will help with the intricacies and detail needed to report within this industry in scenarios that have happened to brands in the last 12 months.
Aims of the Assignment
From an academic perspective, the aim of this assignment is to get you to do the following:
- Review and understand the significance of the role of marketing communications
- Identify the promotional tools available for marketing communications
- Identify the range of media available for marketing communications and explain their role
- Identify and apply a range of marketing communications concepts and models
For the breakdown of each sections word count, please refer to your report template provided on Moodle.
For this assignment, you need to put yourself in the role of a marketing executive who has been asked to put together a marketing plan for their organisation and a scenario of your choice. So, you need to think about each of these sections in the report you’ll be writing and how you can clearly articulate your ideas and recommendations. You can use the online and face-to-face tutorials to share ideas with the class and your tutor. Your tutor will also provide some example organisational scenarios in class, and you can also find examples in lecture one’s assignment brief section.
Task 1 – Introduction
1.1 Intro to the Brand and their Background (i.e. Relative to the scenario provided)
1.2 Intro to the Campaign Purpose, Objectives and Key Performance Indicators
Task 2 – Target Audience
Task 3 – Campaign Strategy
3.1 Content Strategy
3.2 Channel Tactics
3.3 Campaign measurement
For each of these sections, we’d like you to come up with your ideas and recommendations and to show how you’ve come up with them by referring to the models you’ve learned in the classroom and also be referring to anything further you’ve read in your own time
- Use 1.5 line spacing
- Are you within 10% of the word count?
- Subheadings are allowed
- Appendices are not part of word count
- Use your report template (Moodle)
- Watch assignment briefs on Moodle
- Reference list should be at the end of your work and does not link to word count
Please see below for marking criteria breakdown.