EM12C4 – Operations Management Assessment Help
Do you want EM12C4 – Operations Management Assessment Questions and Answers Help in Australia by professional PhD/MBA writers? We are providing an online writing service at the best price. Assignment Help AUS delivers quality and creative writing to its customer. If you want EM12C4 – Operations Management Assessment Help so, connect with our 24/7 Live service. They can help you. Hurry up; Place your order now!
A story which illustrates the difference in attitude between TQM and a non-TQM company has become almost a legend among TQM proponents. It concerns a plant in Ontario, Canada, of IBM, the computer company. It ordered a batch of components from a Japanese manufacturer and specified that the batch should have an acceptable quality level (AQL) of three defective parts per thousand. When the parts arrived in Ontario they were accompanied by a letter which expressed the supplier’s bewilderment at being asked to supply defective parts as well as good ones. The letter explained that they had found it difficult to make parts which were defective, but had indeed managed it. These three defective parts per thousand had been included and were wrapped separately for the convenience of the customer.
- How does this short story illustrate the essence of TQM?
- All Individual Assignments must be submitted through the Moodle Platform no later than Saturday, May 17, 2022 at 23:59
- Only one question should be answered and uploaded.
- Your student number, class code, lecturer’s name and course title should appear prominently on your assignment submitted to the
- Use double line Do not exceed five pages.
- Marks will be pro-rated to 20%.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002146