Avail BUS 202 International Business Environment Assignment Question & Answer
If you are looking for homework answer on BUS 202 International Business Environment topic, then get the most authentic and affordable BUS 202 International Business Environment Assessment Answer by our proficient assignment writers. Feel free to contact our assignment experts any time at Assignmenthelpaus.com.
- Referencing Styles : APA
- Course Code: Bus 202
- Course Title: International Business Environment
- University: Open University Malaysia
- Country: MY
- Since the year 2000, manufacturing employment in the US has fallen by over 28 percent, or by nearly five million jobs. In light of this, President Donald Trump has vowed to “Make America Great Again”. Given Trump’s pronouncements/actions on global trade and international agreements, where do you stand on the protectionism/liberalisation trade debate?.
- Explain the various methods that countries use to restrict and/or promote both foreign direct investment (FDI) and international trade between nations. In your opinion, is government intervention justifiable or should neo-liberal open market policy be a nation’s overarching principle?
- What is meant by the term culture shock? Describe its stages and provide an analysis as to what strategies should an international business manager put in place to mitigate its affects. To eliminate self reference criterion
- What are the roles of the IMF, the World Bank and the World Trade Organisation? How have their roles changed over the last number of decades?
- Some scholars argue that the rise of bi-lateral trade agreements threatens progress made by the World Trade Organization (WTO). Do you agree? Why or why not?
- What is the difference between ethnocentric staffing, polycentric staffing and geocentric staffing? Your home country operations are based in Australia and you have a major subsidiary in Kuala Lumpur. What staffing arrangement would you employ? Your answer must include a sophisticated analysis mounting a detailed case as to why you choose that strategy and why you deem it to be superior to other staffing arrangements. Please note that for the purpose of the exercise, your home country base can be in Kuala Lumpur and your subsidiary in Australia.