Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Issues
Get instant solutions on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility from Assignment Help AUS specialists. We have a team of well trained and highly knowledgeable University Assignment Writers. And we guarantee 100% plagiarism free Assignment Writing Help from them. Let us help you in getting excellent grades on your Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment.
- Words: 4000-5000
Please note claiming that you were not aware of need to reference is no excuse.
Write a report that covers potential ethical and corporate responsibility issues in your organization following issues
- You are a decision maker in your company. Analyze any potential ethical dilemmas. As a decision maker, apply any four of these approaches to business ethics:
- Ethical relativism.
- Virtue ethics.
After an evaluation of the approaches above mentioned, and the potential ethical issue(s) What decisions should you make? Justify your answer using business ethics concepts (20 marks) (600 to 800 words)
- Evaluate the organizational culture in your organizations and its preparedness for implementing Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives. (15 marks) (600 to 800 words)
- Explain the following statement by Crane and Matten (2004): “The first layer of CSR (economic responsibilities) is the basis for all the subsequent responsibilities, which rest on this (ideally) solid basis”. How does this apply to your organization? (15 marks) (600 to 800 words)
- Analyze any ethical issues related to financial reporting that may arise in your organization. (15 marks) (600 to 800words)
- Evaluate options for managing ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in your organization. (15 marks) (600 to 800words)
- How do issues of corporate governance be examined from an ethical perspective? Illustrate your answer with relevant examples. (15 marks) (600 to 800words)
- Write a brief conclusion and introduction to the report (5marks)
FOR REF… Use #getanswers2001446