Assessment 2 – Individual Report: PMBoK versus PRINCE2 or Agile in contemporary projects
Looking for PROJ6000: Principles of Project Management Assignment Answers? AssignmentHelpAUS.com is the cheapest assignment writing service in Australia and the one that maintains the highest quality standards despite the price. Out of all the assignment writing companies in the country, we are the only ones who provide affordable MBA essay writing services. We also offer assignment help and homework help to college and school students.
In this Assessment, you will write a 1,200-word (+/- 10%) report that considers the application of a project management methodology to a project as described in an assigned case study. In particular, you will review the assigned case study, then compare and contrast the application of the PMBoK project management approach to the highlighted project with your choice of one of the following methodologies/approaches:
a). PRINCE2, or
The report must use the following headings:
- INTRODUCTION: Develop an introduction to PMBoK and the other methodology/approach you have selected (PRINCE2 or Agile) that includes their background and historical context (approximately 200 words)
- SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES: List 2–3 similarities and 2–3 differences between them and why these similarities and differences are relevant to the assigned case study (approximately 200 words combined)
- RISK: How each method treats project risk and how these approaches to risk are relevant to the assigned case study (approximately 200 words)
- PROJECT CONTEXT: The types of projects in which each is used (approximately 200 words)
- LIFECYCLE IMPLICATIONS: How each differs across different phases of a project’s lifecycle (approximately 200 words)
- APPLICATION: Explain which methodology you would choose to apply for the project in the assigned case study, and why (approximately 200 words)
Be sure to cite any source material, including learning resources or other academic or industry literature you research, used to inform your analysis.
You will need to consult the literature and use at least 6 references (and not more than 12 references) from academic and industry sources. The word count does not include the reference list. Each reference must be cited in-text in your report.
The assessment requires that you submit your report via Blackboard. You do not need to upload anything relating to your group discussions in Weeks 4 and 5.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001653