NURS 330 Nurse’s Rights and Responsibilities to Patients and Coworkers
Are you stuck with your NURS 330 Legal and Ethical Issues in Canadian Nursing Assignment? At Assignment Help Aus Site, you will experience top services from experts. We present plagiarism free work done by our team of qualified and skilled writers, with on-time delivery, in your budget. Get support from our team on Live Chat. We are online 24×7, and provide the Assignment Writing Help even on holidays.
- Course Code: NURS 330
- Course Title: Legal and Ethical Issues
- Referencing Styles: Not Selected
- Words: 7250
- University: St Francis Xavier College
- Country: CA
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify and distinguish between ethical theories (e.g., Utilitarianism and Deontology, principles (e.g., Autonomy, Beneficence, Non-malfeasance and Justice), and rules (e.g., informed consent and confidentiality).
- Understand the practical implications of the Canadian Nurses Association’s Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses.
- Understand the sections of the Criminal Code of Canada and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms that apply to nursing.
- Understand the structure and function of the bodies that regulate the profession of nursing in Canada.
- Understand legal concepts that are applicable to the practice of nursing (e.g., battery, negligence, duty of care).
- Recognize the moral implications associated with caring for terminally ill patients.
- Understand the use and value of advance directives.
- Understand the scope and implications of the Human Genome Project, legislation regulating the use of stem cells, the provisions of the Assisted Human Reproduction Act and Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID).
- Understand the nurse’s rights and responsibilities to patients and coworkers.
- Recognize the challenges associated with demographic changes in Canadian society and the continuing evolution of the healthcare sector.