PUBH6206 Health Promotion And Community Health Assignment
Studying in Australia and worried about your academic homework? Visit Assignmenthelpaus.com and Get Instant solution of PUBH6206 Health Promotion And Community Health Assignment answer from our leading experts. Students will get plagiarism-free academic work to ensure deadline, and our writers take the least time to complete your order., connect with us For best writing services like case study help, dissertation help, research Paper help, and so more. Place your order now!
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 2500
- Course Code: ECE6002
- Course Title: Early Childhood Curriculum and Pedagogy
- University: Victoria University
- Country: AU
You are requested to critically analyse the health promotion program: by applying principles and conceptual framework of health promotion.
1. Critically explain the target group of the given program in the following topics based on the evidence derived from the given program. Use credible evidence to support your point of view.
- Explain the target population of the given program in the context of community health.
- Explain the importance and significance of this prevention among the target population
2. Use the following topics to evaluate the appropriateness of the given community-based health promotion program. Support your point of view with the evidence derived from the given program and other credible evidence sources.
- Describe given the community-based health promotion programs aims and level of disease prevention.
- Identify and explain the health promotion principles, theoretical frameworks (i.e., upstream/midstream/downstream) and strategies that have been applied to the given community-based health promotion program.
Please choose the relevant health promotion strategies on the list below:
- Advocacy for health
- Critically evaluate the appropriateness of the health promotion activities/interventions that have been incorporated into the given community-based health promotion program such as lifestyle change program, health education session, screening test etc.