MBUS 51033 – Corporate Finance (Accounting/Finance) Assignment Solutions
Look at Australi’s no.1 assignment answer help company. If you need help with your Assignment MBUS 51033 – Corporate Finance Assignment Answers for MBA course, then you can connect with us at 24*7 live chat service. We provide plagiarism free assignment writing help by PhD/MBA Experts at budget-friendly prices.
Assignment Details :
- Word limit : 2500
A. Purpose of the assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to gain a comprehensive understanding of Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) and the application of equity valuation method/s for real world business organization. Additionally, it provides an overview of the business, the industry it operates in, the management team, its financial performance, risks, and the target price.
Therefore, you are required to prepare an investment recommendation on the business organization you have selected and defend your argument.
Guideline No 1
Student should select one of the business organizations (a listed company) of your choice and write an investment research report by using the equity valuation techniques you learnt during lecture sessions.
Guideline No 2
In addition to above, you are required to provide risk profile of the selected company and explain strategies to be adopted to mitigate the risk. Further, it should cover company’s risk management structure and process, risk drivers and risk rating etc..
Body of the assignment should be as follows;
- Executive Summary (one page)
- Company Description (one page)
- Industry Overview and Competitive Positioning (one and half pages)
- Investment Summary (one page)
- Financial Analysis (two pages)
- Valuation (one and half pages)
- Investment Risks (one and half pages)
- Other related topics (half page)
C. Other Information
- Page limit: 10 (Appendices: max 15 pages) Font: Times New Roman 12
- Report submission deadline: 15th week -27th November 2021
- Late submission of the assignment will be treated as per the late acceptance policy of the MBus degree programme
- The information should be presented creatively and clearly. Interpret data and information including charts, diagrams, tables, etc.
- Plagiarism will be detected and treated accordingly.
FOR REF…USE : #getanswers2001790