(JNB 163) Commercial And Transport law Assignment
Are you studying law at the University of Tasmania and searching for the solution to (JNB 163) Commercial and Transport law Assignment? If yes, at Assignmenthelpaus.com, you will get instant solutions from experts. Our academic site is all about accuracy and plagiarism free content. Here, you will get the best online assignment services like case study help, dissertation help, essay writing help, etc. Place your order now!
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 12500
- Course Code: JNB163
- Course Title: commercial and transport law
- University: University of Tasmania
- Country: AU
On completion of this unit you should be able to:
1. Describe the basic framework of the Australian system of law‐making by statute and by judge‐made law.
2. Describe key legal principles underlying business and transport law.
3. Express legal thoughts in a clear, direct, and professional manner.
The above learning outcomes are assessed through a quiz, assignments, and a final take‐home examination.
Task description & requirements
You are a volunteer at the Launceston Community Legal Center. Both Selwyn and Andy are now seeking your advice:
1. With sound reasoning and support, advise Selwyn if there is any ground he can discontinue the sale and purchase contract with Andy;
2.With sound reasoning and support, advise Andy if he needs to pay the remaining AU$25,000 to Joshua Construction Pty Ltd or whether he can request Joshua Construction Pty Ltd to return AU$25,000 he paid earlier