MGT602 Business Decision Analytics Assessment Solutions
- Topic: Research Analysis Report
- Subject: Business
- Number of Words: 2000
- Citation/Referencing Style: APA
- Location: Australia
Are you finding for MGT602 Business Decision Analytics Assessment Solutions? Assignmenthelpaus.com provides assignment help in Australia at a cost-effective price. Students can avail of our Business Management Assignment Help with 100% plagiarism free work. Our assignment writers assist you with top-notch assignment writing services.
Workplaces today are changing rapidly in parallel with rapid advances in technology and means of communication with teams separated by distance and time. We need to take into account not only time and space, but other elements of diversity to collaborate effectively for organisational outcomes. In such complex environments much can be learned by observing and analysing the decision-making process of business managers. This task requires you to select a decision you have observed in the work place that addresses the assessment topic provided and using MGT602 theory gained from Modules 1-6 on Blackboard, undertake a comprehensive critical analysis and evaluation of the decision maker and the decision-making process.
This assessment has been designed to:
Critically reflect on the application of key concepts and theories of MGT602 in the analysis of a decision from your current or previous workplace. In doing so, you MUST consider the meaningful work challenge or topic provided to you by the Learning Facilitator that you were involved in, or observed another person or persons make. If you do not have previous workplace management experience, then you must analyse the group decision-making processes undertaken by your team in Assessment task 2.
In successfully completing this assessment task you are to:
- Evaluate the sources of data, and the use of data analytics to identify trends/ patterns that form the evidence for the decision-maker.
- Show visualisation of the decision-making process, and analytics to support the decision making;
- Select between three decision-making theories and concepts from within the subject modules and show their application in analyzing the Evaluate how the decision would be the same/ different by using different theories or concepts.
- Present the findings of your results in a business style report that includes clear headings to guide the reader and visualisation of the data sources/trends/ patterns, and is underpinned with evidence from relevant contemporary literature.
- Reference according to the APA reference style guide
Also Checkout: Free Assignment Samples
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002511