Strategy & Planning Management Report Assignment Answers
Need Help with Strategy & Planning Management Assignment Answers in UAE? Get Assignment Answers on Strategy & Planning Management in UAE. We Provide MBA Strategic Management Assignment Answers, MBA Assignment Help & My Assignments Help from Masters and PhD Expert at affordable price? Acquire HD Quality research work with 100% Plagiarism free content.
Management Assignment Details:
Subject: Strategy & Planning
Deadline:*: As Per Required
Number of Words: 4500
Citation/Referencing Style: Harvard (in-text + citation)
Preferably.. A company within the IT industry in UAE.
This assignment should be based on your current employer/business or a business with which you have had some recent exposure and with which you are familiar.
Presenting your findings
Your report should be presented in a management report format which includes an:
Executive summary (make it brief, no more than 2 pages).
Also Introduce the business entity in consideration, its history, milestones it has achieved in past, market share, industry it operates, industry analysis.
Your report should incorporate the following steps:
- Identify the firm’s existing vision, and mission statement
- Develop vision and mission statements for the organization, what you think it should be as. per knowledge developed in your study.
- (a) Identify the organization’s external opportunities and threats. (b) Develop PESTEL
- Construct a Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM).
- Construct an External Factor Evaluation (EFE) Matrix
- Identify the organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
- Construct an Internal Factor Evaluation (IFE) Matrix.
- Recommend long-term objectives and specific strategies to achieve them compare your recommendations to actual strategies planned by the company.
- Choose (as many as you can) matrix from question 9.
Prepare a Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-Threats (SWOT) Matrix, Strategic Position and Action Evaluation (SPACE) Matrix, Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix, Internal-External (IE) Matrix, Grand Strategy Matrix, and Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM) as appropriate.
- Specify how your recommendations can be implemented and what results you can expect. What Management, Marketing. Finance/Accounting. R&D and CIS issue. if any you foresee. Your recommendations to address them.
- Recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation.
Type of organization
- If your organisation is part of a larger international organization, you may consider only your country’s division. Avoid considering individual departments or sections of an organisation as this will constrain you to deal with functional-level strategy only.
- If your organisation is a government department, proceed with an analysis of that division, providing, it is a budgetary centre. Dealing with a subdivision will constrain you to deal with functional-level strategy only.
- If your organisation is an independent, not-for-profit entity, proceed according to the advice above.
Make sure the conclusion is not just a summary of your recommendations. Emphasize the key recommendations in your conclusion and consider how they might be actioned.
Reference ID: #getanswers2001234