MBA Strategic Management of International Financial Assessment Answer
Strategic Management of International Financial Project Assessment is one of the vital parts of the MBA course; it means it should being all assignment answer write in the right way. So please contact assignmnethelpaus.com and get qualified experts to help and guidelines for your best grade in MBA Assignment Help.
MBA – Masters of business administrative
Subject – strategic management
Please use this format to submit your final project. The paper must follow all the guidelines as instructed in order to obtain full grades.
Remember that our team of tutors is available for any questions regarding your final project. You must present the final version of your work as no previous corrections will be carried out. To submit the final project, students must use the template below, with their answers written after each statement.
Please present your final paper according to these requirements:
- Arial 12 Fonts.
- Margin: 2,5.
- Line spacing: 1,5.
- All fields on the cover page must be completed.
The document needs to be properly paged.
Your final project must be authentic and individual. Any work that has been plagiarized or papers are written by others or with the help of others are likely to be failed and may incur in economic penalties.
Be aware that you are permitted a maximum of two submissions per subject. If both projects do not meet the standards and fail, the student must pay the corresponding fee to be evaluated again.
When writing your final project please use Microsoft Office, Adobe or Apache’s Open Office Writer tools (DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF, etc.). Please consult your tutor when using a different format. Additional information about the software will be needed.
Please use the following format:
The project should not exceed more than 18 pages, excluding the cover page, bibliography and the appendix.
The final work will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Acquired knowledge (25%): the knowledge acquired throughout the course of the subject will be evaluated through the analysis of the theoretical data shown in the project presented by the student.
- Development of the Subject (25 %): the interpretation of the thesis subject by the student and its development will be evaluated in a coherent and analytical manner.
- Final result (25%): the final evaluation is based on coherent solutions applied to solve objectives set out in the paper. The presentation must be conclusive and formatting must meet established parameters.
- Additional information and bibliography (25%): additional information regarding the research and subject matter will be evaluated and taken into consideration as a bonus. This consist of bibliography, visual graphics, charts, independent studies carried out by the student, external academic sources, articles of opinion, etc. All sources, both printed and online, must be referenced according to the APA regulations.
BACHI Barcelona (http://www.bachibarcelona.com) is a company that sells medium-high range handbags and accessories for men and women. This project has been created by two friends, Meritxell and Nuria, passionate about fashion and fully orientated to the satisfaction of their customers through their products, and it has been in the market for one year.
These two enterprising women have a common idea: to create comfortable accessories but without sacrificing innovative designs. Therefore, their products seek differentiation through originality, because their patterns are visible both inside and outside of the bags, thereby creating a different product.
BACHI Barcelona stands out for online sales through a website that tries to be intuitive and with high navigability whilst, of course, gaining visibility for their bags and accessories. In addition, it has the following services:
- A complete catalogue of their accessories for online sale.
- Filtering by categories and price system, to customize searches.
- Offers and temporary discounts on some products.
- Form for potential customers to request information.
- Delivery service of 24-48 hours. Cost: € 5 (other costs assumed by BACHI Barcelona). However, they offer several promotions with free deliveries.
- National and international shipments (European Union), although they are still not very clear how to penetrate international markets.
- “Stories by Bachi” blog, where they report announcements and related news.
- Newsletter service (previous subscription with welcome gift).
- Access to their social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Strategic Management of International Financial Project Assessment: What Is It? Get help with Assignmenthelpaus and solve your all problems regards Strategic Management because of there are experts MBA assignment writers.