Management Information System Case Study Assignment Answers for MBA Students
Looking for SBS/ABS – MBA Management Information System Case Study Questions and Answers? AssignmentHelpAUS.com Provide Online Assignment Solutions on MIS Case Study at the Best Price in Australia. Hire an Experts 24/7 for Assessment Answers and Get High Grade in Your Class.
Student must include in their answer some supporting elements which may include examples from work, cases studies, textbook, lectures, internet search etc. with appropriate referencing.
Choose a company that will be your client organization. You are taking the role of a consultant specializing in MIS and your task is to provide recommendations for how your client organization can improve their MIS.
You can focus on one particular aspect, one department in the organization or the organization as a whole.
Write a 2500–3500-word report, whereby you should cover the following aspects:
- Organizational overview
- Analysis of current state of MIS using 4 models of your choice from the following: 3 dimensions of IS/ 3 activities of IS/Porter’s 5 forces/security issues/ Cloud Computing/Information ethics/areas for maintaining MIS/Database Management Systems
- Recommendations for how the company can improve MIS
Suggested structure for the report:
Executive summary (summarizing all key parts emerging from the report) Table of Contents
- Introduction (to the purpose, structure of the paper and organizational background) 350 words
- Analysis of the current MIS applied by the company (using appropriate models) 1200 words
- Recommendations for how MIS can be improved in the company (using appropriate models) 1200 words
- Conclusions approx. 200 words
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001908