Get Perfect Solution on Marketing Environment of Brand Assessment from MBA Experts
Shed your academic worries to us and raise the stairs of success with Assignmenthelpaus.com. We have a huge collection of PhD writers in a variety of collegiate disciplines serving more than 100 academic subjects. We make sure to charge modest rates for assignments that do not make a hole in your pocket. We are trusted by Many students from Australia for our unique and plagiarism free write-ups. Custom essay help, online assignment help and dissertation writing services from the base of our assignment help services. Assignmenthelpaus.com is a one-stop place for wide arrays of assignments that include case study help, MBA help and thesis help.
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 2000
- Course Code: MKT103
- Course Title: Marketing
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Country: AU
This assignment builds on the second assessment. You are now required to thoroughly analyse the marketing environment of the brand(focusing on corporate brand, i.e. the company producing/owning the brand)that you analysed in Assessment 2, including the external macroenvironment and internal environment. From this analysis, you need to identify key strengths and weaknesses (internal to the brand/company) as well as opportunities and threats(external to the brand/company), and then suggest marketing strategies to mitigate risk and materialise the opportunities. Please note that this assessment is based on the activities performed in Assessment 2and some secondary research, so you don’t necessarily have to conduct market visits for this assessment. Essentially, you are required to perform the following tasks:
- Conduct a thorough external macroenvironmental scan of the corporate brand/company, using pastel analysis.
- From PESTEL analysis and the analysis of customers and competitors in assessment1, identify key forces (opportunities and threats) that may affect your brand/company strategy.
- Conduct a thorough internal environmental scan of your main brand and analyse elements of organisational culture, vision, mission, values, long term strategic orientation and capabilities (core competence and resources).
- From the analysis of the internal environment, identify key strengths and vulnerabilities (weakness) that may affect your brand/company performance. Assessment 3–MKT103Fundamentals of Marketing
- Suggest how you can use your Strengths to mitigate the effect of Threats and materialise the opportunities. Also, recommend strategies to strengthen your Weaknessesand avoid threats by utilizing opportunities. Use the TOWS matrix provided in the appendix.