Final Project Management Information Format Assignments
We are Providing the best Final Project Management Information Format Assignment Answers Help? Assignmenthelpaus.com provides the best online Project Management Assignments in Australia. Our 24/7 online services always provide help on your assignment writing work. Suppose you want Final Project Management Information Format Assignments at the best price with quality work. Hurry up; place your order now!
- Words: 4500
Laura Moore has recently left her job as a Graphic Designer to open her own Company; a Graphic Design Agency dedicated to the creation and design of apps for mobile devices. Laura has decided to be self-employed.
To do so, she will have her business premises, which belongs to her father, in Barcelona downton and she will have to hire:
- A visual designer
- A developer
- An administrative assistant
- To hire the administrative assistant, Marta has decided to offer an indefinite contract. It is her first employee that she will hire and this has a recognised degree of disability of 37%. Explain to Marta what bonuses and reductions could be applied in the hiring of the administrative and what type of contract should do exposing its main characteristics. You must prepare the work contract of the Administrative Assistant in the corresponding official model..
Once the contract has been drafted and completed according to Spanish regulations, you must specify in detail the differences of this if it had been made in the United Kingdom.
- We know the salaries agreed with two of the workers. It develops the different steps to follow to prepare the payroll of each of them and the financial nature of each of the items involved:
a. Administrative Assistant. Three months seniority. He has an indefinite work contract, base salary: € 1,500. Collective bargaining: € 50. He has two extraordinary six-month accrual pays and receives them on 06/30 and 12/31 of each year for an amount equal to the base salary. He has a disability of 37% and is single without children. He has made two overtime hours that month at a rate of € 15/h.
b. Visual designer. 2 months seniority. He has a temporary contract. Base salary: € 1,950. Collective bargaining: € 100. Productivity: € 6 / day. It has two extraordinary six-month accrual payments and receives them apportioned each month. He is married and has a 9-year-old son (his spouse receives income of over € 1,500/year).
Once you have developed all the steps to follow in each case and the amount of the items, make the official payroll of the administrative assistant.
- A year and a half after being hired, the administrative officer requests a period of leave of six months due to personal reasons. Make the severance taking into account that:
- The leave is granted from July 25th.
- The worker has 10 days of vacations pending.
- During the month of July he made a total of 6 overtime hours
You must specify the conditions of the periods of leave in Spain and compare them with the terms of one of the countries studied; UK, United States or Canada (you can choose the country you want).