TOUR 259 Tourism Management – Sustainability in Tourism
If you are looking for TOUR 259 Sustainability in Tourism Assignment Answers, then Australian Best Assignment Writing Service can be the right place for you. Our main motive is to provide you 100% plagiarism free assignment work at an affordable price. You can contact us through chat or mail at any time for the best assignment Homework Help. Our well trained and highly knowledgeable team of writers offers best assignment service on Thesis Writing Service, Professional Essay Writing Service, Best CDR Writing Service and so on.
- Course Code: TOUR 259
- Course Title: Sustainability in Tourism
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 9999+
- University: Vancouver Island University
- Country: CA
This assignment is to be completed individually. In this assignment, you will select a sustainability issue of your choice related to your field (recreation or tourism), and you will write a persuasive ‘blog’ post to educate people about it and persuade them of its importance. These topics cannot overlap, so please submit your topic to the instructor on the discussion board as soon as you make a decision. Instructions:
- Define a sustainability issue or challenge related to your field (recreation/tourism). Use your course readings, lecture notes, and personal research to identify a current sustainability challenge in your field. Using your research, define the issue/challenge, including how it affects your field and why it’s important to tackle.
- Describe the behaviours/elements that cause this issue/challenge. This should be based off your research –what are the current behaviours/elements/practices that need to change in order to address the issue you identified.
- Write a persuasive blog post to convince individuals that this sustainability issue is important and that these behaviours must change in order to address it. This will be a minimum of 800 words (plus a reference list) –with a clear and properly formatted introduction, body, and conclusion. Your definition of sustainability should be included here. You will be assessed on the clarity of your messaging, strength of your reasoning (i.e., is it based on facts), and the relevance to the field (i.e., is your topic relevant to your field).You will also be assessed based on your APA formatting (size 12, Times New Roman, 1-inch margins, etc) and referencing –if you do not cite your references (i.e., if you plagiarize), you will receive.