CHCLEG003 Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance Assessment 2– Written Assignment
Do you also want to get an A+ grade in your CHCLEG003 Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance Assessment 2? If yes, then you must visit the Finest Assignment Writing Assistance. We provide 100% error-free and unique assignment work with the help of our well-qualified writers. Contact us now and get the Best Assignment Writing Service in Australia.
- Topic: Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance
- Code: CHCLEG003
- Words: 4000
Assessment 2– Written Assignment
Imagine that you are setting up a small business to support a self-help group of mothers who have needed assistance with problem issues post-natal such as breastfeeding, understanding baby’s crying, behaviours and mental health welfare of the women themselves (e.g., post-natal depression).
- Identify the types and the sources of compliance you would need to be aware of in the business
- Identify the specialist legal advisors you would need to consult with for this.
- Identify the main ethical framework that applies to this work context.
- What would the scope of practice be regarding these ethical considerations and what would it include?
- What would be your responsibilities to workers, clients and the broader community for this business?
- How could you model ethical behaviour within your own work?
- Develop a strategic response to the following different situations where legal or ethical requirements have been breached:
- A worker gives a mother some baby formula and tells her to use it when the mother clearly wants to breastfeed her baby.
- An employee constantly leaves electrical cords on the floor where clients walk.
- A client thinks she “knows it all” and keeps telling the other mothers what they should be doing instead of listening to the specialists at the centre.
FOR REF… USE #getanswers2001521