BUSD 2011 Foundation and Guidelines – Employee Compensation
Are you looking for the best answers on BUSD 2011 Human Resource Management Assignment? If yes, then we can be the right place for you. AssignmentHelpAUS provide excellent service in whole Australia at a nominal price. Students who are seeking for top quality assignment work should contact us right now. We are very well known for our Dissertation Writing Services and Essay Writing Services and are equally capable in providing assistance for Case Study Services too.
- Course Code: BUSD 2011
- Course Title: Human Resource Management
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 1750
- University: Norquest College
- Country: CA
Assignment Overview See attached word document for full details. This assignment is completed by a team of 5 members. This assignment will allow you to develop and communicate a “Transformational” Business Plan for a major strategic HR initiative (related to Health and Wellness). Once your plan is developed, you will submit your business plan to the organization’s executive for review and hopefully, approval. The executive must then decide on whether this initiative should be one of the major strategic investments the company will make over the next three years. In this assignment, you assume that you work as an HR Consultant at a larger organization supporting a number of managers and teams. You have now been asked to lead this “special assignment” and a team that will develop a business plan to transform Occupational Health and Safety/Wellness practices. One student, on behalf of your Group, will send an email to the Instructor, with an attached copy of the written Report, before or by the date and time of the deadline provided.
- What would be the realistic WCB costs for a company of this nature and size? (Rates vary with the type of work carried out and a number of employees.)
- What would be the financial savings if the WCB rate was lowered, due to improved Safety performance?
- What is accident rate of costs to the company (work time accidents)?
- What would be the savings to the company if there were fewer accidents?
- What is the cost to the company of sick time taken by employees?
- What would be the savings if there were reduced sick days?
- What would be the savings to the company if there was lower turnover?