Portmore Native Reaps Success with Sandals Business Case Study Answers
Are you Looking for Portmore Native Reaps Success with Sandals Business? Designer Sharece Henry has been making a name for herself with her sandals brand Reeci’s Pieces. Assignment Help AUS provides Assignment Answer on Any Academic Topics for Students in Australia and other countries. Get More Details, Talk to Our Online Academic Experts.
Part 1: The Assignment
Reeci’s Pieces and Kingston 21. Both Case Studies
Designer Sharece Henry has been making a name for herself with her sandals brand Reeci’s Pieces.
Henry’s first set of orders came from close friends, who took a liking to a pair of sandals she designed and wore back in 2014.
Since then, the business has taken off, with Henry manufacturing hundreds of sandals and amassing over 22,000 followers on Instagram, her primary marketing channel.
“I remember when I first started, I received over 100 orders and was surprised by the level of interest I received,” Henry said.
Henry was all the more excited by the positive reception, as months prior, she was at her lowest – unable to cover her tuition needed to complete her Bachelor of Business Administration at the University of Technology in Kingston.
“I was deregistered more than one time and it became very frustrating…..” Henry reflected.
To help earn money to finance her studies, Henry began selling t-shirts under her Reeci’s Pieces brand, a nickname she received while attending St Andrew High School for Girls.
She eventually took a bold decision to quit university and focus on building her Reeci’s Pieces brand, which is best known for producing tailor-made, genuine leather sandals.
A devout Christian, Henry’s designs are named after books and characters of the Bible, including Genesis, Exodus, Ruth, Ezra and Romans to name a few.
Henry hopes to eventually operate a large factory, enabling her to produce in volumes, while of course maintaining the quality customers have to come to know and love.
Link to Reeci’s Pieces Interview Video:
Link to Kingston 21 Interview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDEMh35LVc
From the information provided, answer ALL questions:
- Compare and describe accurately how Kesian Bennett and Sherice Henry arrived at the idea to start their respective business ventures
- a. Describe in detail, what is a business concept statement.).
b. Develop and write a simple business concept statement for Reecie’s Pieces
c. Develop and write a simple business concept statement for Kingston 21
- a. Describe any TWO (2) advantages and TWO (2) disadvantages ofSharece Henry using Instagram as the primary medium for promoting her Reecie’s Pieces business venture.
b. Describe any TWO (2) disadvantages of entrepreneurship that Kesian Bennett had experienced while starting-up her Kingston 21 business venture.
- Evaluate and summarize the entrepreneurial journeys for Kesian Bennett and Sherece Henry with reference to ANY three (3) phases of the entrepreneurial process.
- Write a formal memo to ONE (1) of the brands advising them of the three (3)potential industry opportunities and three (3) potential industrythreats for Reecie’s Pieces in the current Jamaican business environment OR Kingston 21 in the Middle Eastern business environment.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001600