Avail 200271 Financial Services Law Assessment Question Ans Answer by Australian Experts
Do you want to score A+ grades with 200271 Financial Services Law Assessment? We will help you score your desired grades in your assignment. Our assignment experts will provide finance assignment help in Australia and homework answers at all levels. Get excellent quality assignment writing service at a nominal price with 100% unique work.
- Referencing Styles : AGLC
- Course Code: 200271
- Course Title: Financial Services Law
- Words: 1500
- University: Western Sydney University
- Country: AU
Your written memorandum must answer the following question:
- What was the basis for the making of the Recommendation and what has been done to date in furtherance of the Recommendation?
- A client of yours has asked you to explain the Recommendation to them. You can spare only 5 minutes. Imagine your client is sitting opposite you. You should try and answer the following questions in your video presentation.
Note you do not need to cover all of the questions; just those that are applicable to the Recommendation and what you think your client wants to hear. State the Recommendation (verbatim from the Final Report)?
- Explain what you understand the Recommendation to mean?
- What are the facts or issues that you think led to the Recommendation being made?
- If applicable, explain to your client what jargon you might be using to explain the Recommendation to them.
- How significant is the Recommendation to the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry, as applicable?
- What has been done in response to the Recommendation.