NUR 240 Basic Nursing Care of the Adult Client
When it comes to the most excellent Academic Writing Services, we lead the trend in the whole Australia. We guarantee 100% error-free and unique Online Assignment Help from the experts of AssignmentHelpAUS. We have a group of highly knowledgeable writers from top universities to help students in their Case Study Help, Dissertation Writing Help, etc.
- Course Code: NUR 240
- Course Title: Adult Nursing Care I
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 2250
- University: University of Michigan-Flint
- Country: US
Research Paper Requirements: Quality Improvement
In order to receive credit for NUR 240, the paper must meet the following requirements.
- Select a topic or issue that impact or relates to the nursing management of patient care at the local, regional/state, or national level.
- Find 3 articles on the selected topic. The articles must meet the following criteria:
- Research article published in a professional journal
- Published within the last 5 years-2010 to present
- An article must support your point of view
- The paper must meet the following criteria:
- Excluding the cover and reference pages
- APA format: Review APA guidelines for a title, introduction, body of paper, conclusion, references, and formatting
- Title: Must be indicative of the contents
- Introduction of the topic: Must describe the relevance of the topic and describe how the research articles are relevant to the topic
- Body of text: Choose articles that are relevant to the issue or problem you have identified as relevant. Topics should be from a quality improvement standpoint.
This is a short paper; thus, direct quotes should be limited. Use your own words to describe the problems and propose a quality improvement initiative. Don’t forget to use “in-text citations,” not doing so is considered plagiarism.
Once you have completed comparing and contrasting the information from these 3 articles, analyze your findings, i.e.:
- What are your plans for addressing the issue? Describe how.
- How do your chosen articles address the topic?
- Would you adopt the recommendations in the articles?
- Are there inconsistencies from one to the other? Describe.
- How does your chose issue impact nursing management of patient care?
- And finally, what did you learn from writing this paper? How will this knowledge impact your practice?