CHCLEG003 Assessment Solutions on Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance
Do you want CHCLEG003 Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance Assignment Answer to Questions? Assignmenthelpaus.com have well-qualified assignment experts who provide MBA assignment help at an affordable price. We never compromise on the quality of delivered papers.
- Words: 2000
- Describe how plain English documentation explaining legislation can assist organizations to understand compliance requirements.
- It is important to do have so in order to comply with the legal aspects and operate successfully without legal barriers and with legal support.
- Identify and describe a piece of legislation relating to the following types of discrimination in the workplace.
- Relating to age:
- Relating to race:
- Relating to sex:
- Relating to disability
- Why is it necessary to obtain informed consent from a person when providing community services?
- Identify and describe two (2) rights and two (2) responsibilities of workers in the community services sector.
- Identify and describe two (2) rights and two (2) responsibilities of employers in the community services sector
- Describe how industrial relations legislation and requirements apply to community service organizations. Identify the Act governing industrial relations.
- Describe the law relating to work health and safety in the workplace.
- Describe one example of specific statutory reporting requirements relating to an area of the community services sector.
- Explain the purpose of a code of practice.
- Describe how complaints could be managed internally by a community services organization.
- Explain the importance of understanding practitioner–client boundaries in community services work.
- Explain how policies and procedures are used to manage compliance and ethical practice in internal work practices.
- Explain why community services organizations are required to develop and implement plans, policies, and codes of conduct or incorporate certain workplace practices
- Describe two (2) ways that community service workers could clarify their level of authority.
- Explain the need for community services organizations to apply for licences and associated certifications.
- What organizational documents outline your work role and the boundaries and limitations of your responsibilities?
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001835