TOUR 1001 Tourism and Travel Assessment Solution by Qualified Tutors
Do you need help with TOUR 1001 Tourism and Travel Assessment Answer in Australia? Get help with our Qualified Tutors for your Assignment writing help at a very reasonable price. Visit –Assignemnthelpaus.com and registered yourself with your Assignment requirements.
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Word/Page: 5 Pages
- Course Code: TOUR 1001
- Course Title: Tour destinations
Research Selected Attraction or Event Including the Following Information:
· Introduction – Why you chose this attraction or event.
· Brief history of the attraction or event (how it got started/how it began)
· Location, geography, the climate of the destination of the attraction or event.
· Transportation (how to get there from the closest Canadian gateway and local transportation)
· Description of the event or attraction, an overview of the costs for admission to the attraction or event, statistics (for example – how many people who visit, where they come from, etc.)
· Travel market: Discuss the type of traveller interested in this destination.
· Destination details: types of accommodations, other attractions and other activities available at this destination
· Conclusion – How would you sell this destination and highlights from your learning.