If you want any kind of help in SST201 Sustainable Society through Innovative Technology Assignment writing, then please contact Assignmenthelpus now. We provide our writing service on Case Study Assignment, Law Assignment and Dissertation Writing etc. Students can contact us at any time for more query.
SST201 Sustainable: Society and Innovative Technology
- Course Code: SST201
- Course Title: Sustainable Society through Innovative technology
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 9999+
- University: Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Country: SG
Analyze and contrast the following pairs of terms:
- Ecosystem and Biodiversity
- Air pollution and Water pollution
- Hydropower and Biofuel
Examine the graph of global greenhouse gas emission shown in Figure and answer the following questions.
- Discuss the factors that lead to the growth of greenhouse gas emission.
- Examine the negative aspects of greenhouse gases. Apply relevant examples as illustrations.
- Discuss the use of water in agriculture, industry and domestic sectors. Use relevant examples to support your answer.
- The global human population is projected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050. Relate the projected growth to possible challenges in any three environmental issues and resource consumption.
- Explain the causes of eutrophication and discuss its effects on the environment.
- Debate the pros and cons of a smart city concerning the costs to the environment.