Opportunity Analysis of an Entrepreneur
With the help of our expert and qualified writers, we provide 100% unique and plagiarism free Assignment Writing Help. At Assignment Help AUS you will get all kind of assignment help like Essay Writing Help, Case Study Help and so many. Visit our website to get excellent assistance on Opportunity Analysis (Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurship) Assessment.
- Topic :: Opportunity Analysis
- Document Type :: Assignment help (any type)
- Subject :: Business
- Deadline :*: As Per Required
- Number of Words :: 1600
- Citation/Referencing Style :: Harvard
Table of contents
- Describe about entrepreneur & entrepreneurship with references.
- How entrepreneurs identify opportunities
- The role of entrepreneur and managing emerging opportunities
- SWOT analysis of myself as an entrepreneur
- Market & competitor analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Value proposition
- Primary research
- Start-up capital
The Assessment Task
Carry out an Opportunity analysis for a new venture creation.
Writing an Opportunity analysis (or feasibility study) can help finalise your business idea, and to check it against the initial perception of the market-place. Feasibility study is a first draft of ‘nature of the business’ proposal that can allow further investigations and calculations to be based.
The learning outcomes that are being assessed in this assessmentare:
|a.||Select and apply academic literature, industry sources and models to examine and analyse markets and industries to identify opportunities for the development of a new business venture.|
|b.||Demonstrate the capacity for original thinking through the identification and evaluation of an unexploited market opportunity.|
Your grade will depend on the extent to which you meet these learning outcomes in the way relevant for this assessment. Please see the grading rubric at the end of this assessment brief for further details of the criteria against which you will be assessed.
- Key information points regarding your venture (write a short summary of a proposed venture including some details regarding the market, customers and competition)
- Briefly analyse the critical debates about the role of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship in the delivery of business innovation.
- Evaluate alternative approaches and tools to identify, select and manage emerging opportunities.
- Carry out SWOT analysis of own strengths (S) and weaknesses (W) as an entrepreneur (consider how you can link to literature, link to entrepreneurial theories)
- Carry out SWOT analysis of your idea
- Carry out a detailed PESTEL to assess opportunities arising from changes in the environment
- Carry out the analysis of market and competition
- What is your USP and value proposition?
- Compare the new venture to main competitors (consider competitors’ S&W, identify how you will position yourself; decide what is your basis of competition, i.e. cost/differentiation)
- Compare the new venture to the ideal business
- How do you see the company growing and becoming more profitable in the future?
- Market? USP? Personal relationships with customers (link to your S)
- Market segmentation analysis
- Identify your Start-up capital and possible funding options
- Include any details of primary research
- Models and frameworks