Negotiation and Communication Case Study Harvard UAE
- Topic: Negotiation and Communication Case Study
- Deadline: As Per Required
- Words: 3000
- Referencing Style: Harvard
Are You Studying in University? Looking for Negotiation and Communication Case Study Assignment Answers? Get Experts Answers on Negotiation and Communication Case Study with Harvard Referencing Style at affordable price for students. Assignment Help AUS offer Communication & Negotiation Skills Assignment and Case Study Writing by Australian Assignment Writers.
Kindly find the below mentioned case study assignment , I know the answers of the questions as this is my first time to have a case study assignment i need assistance in how to write a case study template.
Case study #1: An advertisement has been placed on the company’s and on major recruitments websites for a great opportunity to be employed as Country Manager at ABA insurance company in the UAE. You read the job description and believe you are fit for this position. You want to negotiate with the General Manager, Dr. David Smith, that you would like to excel and get promoted as “Country Manager”, from your current position as the “Dubai’s branch manager”. This position will provide you with many opportunities such as higher salary, more responsibilities, and utilizing more of your technical and leadership skills. In addition, you have been working with the company since September 2015 as a full-time employee and have made enormous contributions to the organization. From your experience you have also determined that Dr. Smith is “thinker” personality type as per The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- What would be your negotiation process?
- What will be your BATNA?
- What would be your SMART goals? Explain in detail.
- What would be the objections of Dr. David Smith (list minimum three objections).
- What strategies would you utilize to overcome the objections knowing his personality type? Give examples.
- What feedback techniques would you utilize to enhance your negotiations?
Case study #2: Background: Jack asked, “How is the Southwestern project coming along?” Ms. Lee said, “I need to talk to you about that.” “I don’t want to hear any excuses, just get this project done,” Jack yelled to Wei Lee. Ms. Lee said, “Fine. I quit. Do it yourself.” Ms. Lee is the senior project manager and is in charge of completing a customized training program for the firm’s largest client. Jack was hired from the outside just two months ago as vice president of training. Ms. Lee believes that her credentials are more appropriate and impressive than are Jack’s. Ms. Lee expected the job. She has no alternatives lined up. Jack has already earned a reputation for being harsh in a place where people formerly enjoyed working. The particular project in question includes extensive material/course manual preparation as well as classroom sessions. Before the interruption, Ms. Lee was attempting to communicate to Jack that the client had requested a significant variation from what was originally contracted. The good news that Ms. Lee had to share was that the client had agreed to double the fee.
- Where the rules for effective listening and speaking were broken by Jack? What steps will you recommend for the same situation and why?
- How well has Wei handled this conflict? Can you suggest any alternative actions that would have been consistent with good practices?
- If you learned that Jack dislikes female professionals, what additional insight does that provide regarding communication difficulties between him and Ms. Lee? What might you suggest to Jack?
For REF…Use #Solved2001401