MKTG1101 Research Task on Introduction to Marketing
Looking for 100% plagiarism free assignment work on MKTG1101 Introduction to Marketing Assignment Answers, then Australian Assignment Help can be the right choice. We give the best quality work at a very affordable price. We provide our service 24×7 to help students. Our popular services are CDR Skill Assessment Samples, Online Essay Writing Help, Law Assignment Writing Help and so on.
- Course Code: MKTG1101
- Course Title: Introduction to Marketing
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 4000
- University: Bow Valley College
- Country: CA
Choose an organization/company that you and your team members feel comfortable researching from the list provided by the Instructor. The organization/company you choose will be your client organization throughout the entire course work, so be sure to select a company that is of interest to all team members. Through the course, you and your team members will produce two business reports capturing an analysis of this organization/company.
Scenario: Your team has been assigned a task, by the company you have selected for your study, to analyze their current situation and marketing activities, and to make marketing recommendations at the end. You will undertake this task by fulfilling the requirements of Assignment 1 and 2.
Note: This is a research assignment. All responses must be supported by research. Research should be evident throughout your entire report (APA referencing is required). Where can I find key information? Google search engine, Google News, company website, articles about the company, industry journals if available etc. Assignment 1 is to be structured as a business report and must contain the following sections:
- Introduction: Provide a brief introduction to the company. Address the following points within your introduction: company name, location, background (point out key things from their background that are impacting or happening with their business currently) products or services offered, and any other information about your company you feel is important. Remember, you should write this as though your audience is not familiar with the company chosen.
- Company Orientation: What orientation does the company illustrate (review Chapter 1)be sure to provide reasons to justify your choice. Do not address all of the company orientation areas, choose only one; it is your job to analyze the company and decide which one of these orientations BEST describes your company’s current practices. Be sure to thoroughly explain as to why it describes your company so effectively.
- S.W.O.T Analysis and Summary: Complete a SWOT analysis on the company, presenting your researched information in a SWOT matrix (point-form), followed by a full analysis in paragraph form. Each point listed under internal and external analysis within the SWOT matrix should be explained thoroughly in paragraph form. Strengths are internal, positive attributes of your company and Weaknesses are internal, negative factors of your company. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the company and identify the strengths and weaknesses of the product itself.Opportunities are external factors in your business environment that are likely to contribute to the company’s success, and Threats are external factors that your company have no control over, but the company needs a plan to deal with them. Research should be evident to help support the SWOT analysis. However, the SWOT is to be the team’s thoughts and ideas, NOT an internet S.W.O.T.
- Target Market Analysis and Positioning: Analyze the target segment for the company’s product, providing a full analysis of its demographic, psychographic, geographic and behavioural characteristics. Clearly explain your companies target profile. Who are they currently trying to sell to? Define the company/product’s position relative to competitors?
- Conclusion & Recommendation: Provide an overview of the key findings amongst the SWOT and target market analysis. Referencing the fundamental marketing growth strategies (Figure 3.11- Chapter 2), recommend one specific strategic organizational action for your company’s growth. Be sure to discuss the barriers that will need to be overcome for this one action to succeed.