MITS5505 – Knowledge of Implementation
If you have still not completed your Assignments and standing on the verge of deadline, Assignment Help AUS is the place where you can get your assignment work done overnight. We never quit a single chance to surprise our customers by providing exciting offer, error-free and 100% non-plagiarized Assignment Writing Service. So what are you waiting for, get in touch with us right now and get done your MITS5505 Knowledge Management Assignment from a Professional Writer.
- Course Code: MITS5505
- Course Title: Knowledge Management
- Referencing Styles: IEEE
- Words: 1250
- University: Victorian Institute of Technology
- Country: AU
This assessment item relates to the unit learning outcomes as in the unit descriptor. This assessment is designed to assess the knowledge of implementation of a knowledge management solution utilizing emerging tools for stages of knowledge management.
This assessment covers the following LOs.
- Conduct research on emerging tools and techniques for the stages of knowledge creation, acquisition, transfer and management of knowledge and recommend the most appropriate choice based on expert judgement on the practical needs.
- Apply and integrate appropriate KM components to develop effective knowledge management solutions.
- Independently design a usable knowledge management strategy by application of key elements of a good knowledge management framework and by incorporating industry best practices and state of the art tools such as Open KM or other emerging technologies.