MGMT 601 Self-reflection in Leadership
Are you stuck with your MGMT 601 Leadership Assessment? If yes, then Assignment Help Aus is the right place for you. We guarantee 100% plagiarism free assignment writing service from our Professional Writers. Contact us now and get the Best Assignment Help Services at a very nominal price.
- Course Code: MGMT 601
- Course Title: Leadership
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 6750
- University: University Canada West
- Country: CA
This assignment is your key project in this course, a substitute for the final exam, and it holds a value of 30% of your final mark.
You have to reflect on your personality traits, skills, abilities, values, approaches, etc. through the prism of the course content and present your findings in the format of Powerpoint slides.
To get a good grade for this assignment, ensure that:
- You demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the course and ability to apply course concepts to your personal settings and future career
- You demonstrate a decent level of self-awareness and critical thinking
- You provide thorough, in-depth analysis, supporting it with data and/or personal examples if needed
- Frameworks, ideas, concept and terminology from each class are used in your presentation (it is recommended that you assign 3-4 slides for the topic of each class to keep your slides balanced)
- Your ideas are clear and logically structured
- Each part of your reflection ends with solid conclusions and specific action plans
- Professional terminology is incorporated naturally and used appropriately
- Your slides use correct grammar, punctuation and vocabulary appropriate for an MBA-level course.
In order to get A and B level grades for the final project, you must go beyond the content of the textbook and in-class explanations in your presentation.
Before you start working on your presentation, you should thoroughly explore the grading rubric below and clearly identify key elements based on which your presentation will be assessed.