ICTICT509 Gather Data to Identify Business Requirements
Searching for ICTICT509 Gather Data to Identify Business Requirements Assessment Answers? Assignmenthelpaus.com has a team of more than Masters and PhD expert writers that make future of million students from Australia. Be it your online assignment help, professional assignment writers or assignment writing services, Assignmenthelpaus.com is the one-stop solution for all.
ICTICT509 Assessment Details:
Topic: ICTICT509 Gather data to identify business requirements
Document Type: Assignment Help (any type)
Subject: Database Management
Deadline:*: As Per Required
Number of Words: 10 pages
Citation/Referencing Style: APA
- Current Industry Accepted Hardware and Software Products.
Identify and discuss at least 8 of the hardware and software products currently accepted and used in the ICT industry, including their general features and their capabilities.
This task must be completed within 30 minutes.
(2). Quality Assurance Practices Required When Determining The Requirements.
Discuss the various quality assurance practices that are required when determining requirements of an organisation.
This task must be completed within 20 minutes.
(3.) Examine The System’s Current Hardware, Software And Communication Functionality.
Briefly outline how to examine the current functionality of a systems hardware, software and communications.
This task must be completed within 15 minutes.
The following task must be conducted in a workplace or in conditions that are safe and replicate the workplace. Noise levels, production flow, interruptions and time variances must be typical of those experienced in the general information and communications technology (ICT) industry, and include access to a project brief and business documentation.
For this task you are to compete the following steps to gather and analyse data to identify business requirements for at least 1 business, and prepare a data analysis for review.
Perform the following steps to identify the key information sources for the data gathering:
- Define the client business domain, so that the business needs are understood by project team and the client.
- Identify, across the business, the information repositories that are pertinent to the business requirements.
- Obtain and review the current organisational documentation.
- Develop a list of critical questions, using a mixture of open and closed questions, to elicit information from key stakeholders.
Complete the following steps to gather the data required:
- Identify and use a wide range of information gathering techniques.
- Review and analyse, for business information, relevant reports and other data sources.
- Confirm with the stakeholders, the business critical factors relating to the current and the future directions of the organisation.
Perform the following steps to prepare the data analysis for review:
- Analyse the group and individual responses to clearly define the business priorities.
- In accordance with the organisational standards, document a data analysis for review, based on the business strategy and current and future directions.
After you have successfully completed the above steps to gather data to identify business requirements, and prepared a data analysis for review, you will need to sit down with your assessor and discuss:
- The current industry accepted hardware and software products used throughout the task, including their general features and capabilities suited to the project.
- Outline the role that stakeholders played, and the degree of their involvement in the process.
- The quality assurance practices used when determining the requirements.
- The functionality of the system’s current hardware, software and communication.
The following questions may be answered verbally with your assessor or you may write down your answers. Please discuss this with your assessor before you commence. Short Answers are required which is approximately 4 typed lines = 50 words, or 5 lines of handwritten text.
Your assessor will take down dot points as a minimum if you choose to answer them verbally.
Answer the following questions either verbally with your assessor or in writing.
- What are 3 methods that you might use to identify information repositories across the business?
- Identify and briefly describe at least 3 types of current organisational business documentation that would be reviewed to assist in identifying business requirements.
- Discuss the types of questions that you should develop and use to elicit relevant and required information from key stakeholders.
- Outline the role of stakeholders, including the degree of involvement they have in the process.
- Why is it important to use wide range of different information gathering techniques when identifying business requirements?
- Outline the actions that should be followed to review reports and other data sources for business information.
- What are the types of business critical factors you will need to confirm with stakeholders?
- What are the tasks you will need to perform collaboratively with stakeholders when setting out to confirm the business critical factors relating to the current and future directions of the business?
- Discuss some of the different ways that could be used to analyse group and individual responses to clearly define business priorities.
- What are the common organisational standards that will need to be applied when you are documenting the data analysis for review?
- What information should be used to define the client business domain, so that the business needs are understood by project team and client?