Looking for CHCDIV001 Work Assessment-3 Answers? Our subject matter writer can help you to get CHCDIV001 Work with Diverse People Final Assessment-3 Answers. Assignmenthelpaus.com provides asisgnment help, MBA help, Law assignment help etc. Hire our online assistance at low price. 100& plagiarism free work, on-time delivery.
CHCDIV001 Work with Diverse People Simulation Observation Answers
ASSESSMENT 3: SIMULATION OBSERVATIONS
All Students: Role Play
Scenario: Below is a scenario where you either develop a map by working in groups or role play accordingly as asked in the scenario.
Mrs Nguyen has been placed in a high care facility for a respite care. She is frail, aged and requires assistance from carers for showering and mobilisation. Mrs Nguyen neighbour is Julie who is also frail and aged. On her first night in respite care Mrs Nguyen plays her religious music loud and Julie starts complaining to carers and supervisor on duty, Mary. Mary attempts to explain to Julie that Mrs Nguyen is entitled to pursue her religious practices by listening to her chants. Julie retorts that she too has entitlements and that Mrs Nguyen is encroaching on those.
Discuss some of the key issues associated with cultural sensitivities in Mrs Nguyen’s
situation. Suggest some approaches Mary may take to resolve the situation.
Role Play Instructions:
- Form group of two
Student 1: Mary
Student 2: Julie
Resources required for Practical Assessment Appropriate workplace or simulated work placement where assessment can take place:
- Relevant organization policy, protocols and procedures
- Equipment and resources normally used in the workplace
- Where for reasons of safety, space or access to equipment and resources, assessment takes place away from the workplace, the assessment environment should represent workplace conditions as closely as possible
- If the result of the assessment is Not Yet Satisfactory, you may be required to retake the assessment.
|Practical Assessment Marking Form|
|PC = Performance Criteria S = Satisfactory NYS = Not Yet Satisfactory N/A = Not As|
|Reflect on own perspectives
Diversity/inclusiveness and their benefits
Communicate with diverse backgrounds and situations
Promote understanding of diverse groups
|strategy to resolve||–||–||–||–||–|
Simulation Obs 2:
TOPIC: CULTURAL DIVERSITY AT WORK
- Students are required to work on preparing a poster that can be used as an education resource in the workplace.
- Students can choose to present via an E-poster or via a hard copy poster. E-posters are to have no more than 5 slides and hard copy posters are to be presented on an A3 sheet.
- You have 15 minutes to present either version of your poster. The 15 minutes is to include preparation and question time.
- Remember the poster should be presented by 2 students.
- Poster should be Informative and creative with graphics, and
- Poster should be visually well-constructed and effective in communicating information to the viewers.
- Students should follow the marking guide given below to know, what content should be covered for the presentation.
- Students can use different resources like journal articles, text books, government website to find relevant information
|Poster Presentation marking guide|
|Overall Appearance & Layout of Material
Reflect on own perspectives
Appreciate diversity and inclusiveness, and their benefits
Communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and situations
Promote understanding across diverse groups
|Sentence & Grammar
|Research, Reading & Referencing