CCJ 5705: Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Looking for 100% plagiarism free assignment work on CCJ 5705 Research Methods in Criminology Assessment Answers, then Australian Assignment Help can be the right choice. We provide our service 24×7 to help students who are facing problem while solving their assignment. We give the best quality work at a very nominal price. Our popular services are Case Study Analysis Help, Best MBA Assignment Help, Research Paper Assignment Help and so on.
- Course Code: CCJ 5705
- Course Title: Research Methods in Criminology
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 2250
- University: Florida State University
- Country: US
Below are a series of questions designed to reinforce the materials that we have discussed in class and that you have read about in the book. The assignment is worth a total of five (5) points, where each question is worth 1 point. There is not a minimum page/word requirement for this assignment.
Some students are focused writers and they are able to answer the questions with comparatively fewer words than other students who are a bit wordier. On average, I would expect that each question should be able to be answered in 2-3 paragraphs. Clearly, if you write only a couple of sentences, your answer will not be sufficient. But, writing three pages per answer does not mean that what you wrote is correct. My advice is to write until you answer the question.
Then move on. The key, however, is answering the question (do not go off on tangents).
- Compare and contrast four different types of sampling. Be sure to provide examples of when you would use these different sampling techniques ( 1. Probability sampling 2. Simple Random Sampling 3. Systematic Random Sampling 4. Stratified Random Sampling ) Bachman, R., & Schutt, R. K. (2020). The Practice of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice (7th Edition). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Describe the criteria to establish causality.
- What is meant by a spurious association? Provide at least two examples of spurious associations (do NOT use the examples that were provided in the presentation of the book).
- Explain the differences between cross-sectional research design and longitudinal research design. Be sure to evaluate the strengths and limitations of each of these research designs.
- Describe the requirements for a true experimental research design. In addition, provide an example of a true experiment.