BSS028-2 Leadership and Management Assignment Task
Hire an expert writer from Australia’s No 1 Assignment Help and get the top quality work on BSS028-2 Leadership and Management Assignment. We provide 100% unique assignment work at an affordable price. Our service is available every time so that students can contact us at any time for the best assessment writing help. We also offer Case Study Assignment Help, Dissertation Writing Help, Essay Writing Help at a very reasonable price.
- Course Code: BSS028-2
- Course Title: Leadership and Management
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 9999+
- University: University of Bedfordshire
- Country: GB
On completion of this unit you should be able to:
- Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding Analyse, identify and evaluate the skills and competencies for managers to effectively manage and develop their workforce.
- Demonstrate the following skills and abilities. Use a range of established and academically derived techniques to initiate and undertake analysis of information and propose realistic solutions to problems arising from that analysis.
What am I required to do in this assignment?
- Assessment 1 will focus on the Leadership and Management aspect of a Case Study provided for you. You are required to analyse the training and workforce development issues plus choose 1 other topic (2-3 academic theories/models for each) covered in the unit and apply it to the case study. You will be required to evaluate the effectiveness of the management behaviour in question and make recommendations for improvement.
Your work will be presented as a report in the required format and contain referencing using the Harvard system. What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF) In order to pass the assignment, you will need to:
Assignment number and title Assignment 1 – Managing Employee Development – Main – Oliviera Gabell
Assessment type Written Report (CW)
Unit learning outcomes On completion of this unit, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding Analyse, identify and evaluate the skills and competencies for managers to effectively manage and develop their workforce. (CMI LO 508 1-4)
- Demonstrate the following skills and abilities Use a range of established and academically derived techniques to initiate and undertake analysis of information and propose realistic solutions to problems arising from that analysis.
- Identify the skills required for managers to effectively manage their workforce.
- Recognise the importance of effectively managing and developing employees and the issues which may arise if management skills are poor.
- Evaluate work situations calling for managerial competence, recognise problems and propose realistic solutions.
- Creatively and realistically apply knowledge of employee development theories to practice.
- Assess the various organisational and individual employee development needs and propose tailored solutions.
How do I produce high-quality work that merits a good grade?
We will be filling this section in together in class on Click or tap to enter a date. Make sure you have downloaded/printed out the Assignment Brief and bring it to the session with you.
How does the assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
In the scheduled sessions, there will be a lecture to introduce theories on a weekly topic area followed by more practical analysis and exploration around the application of theory to practice. The unit is challenging and varied in its approach and links to real-world examples where possible.
You will be encouraged to take an analytical approach to topics in this unit, questioning the status quo and using your knowledge and skills to find creative solutions to improve organisational outcomes through the development, leadership and management of people.
Assessment 1 enables you to showcase the learning experiences from the unit. You will research and analyse the case study and select a relevant business management issue to address. You will use creativity and theory applied to the specific organisation and issue to suggest possible management behaviour and actions.
Training and Development
Planning and Implementing Change
Power and Politics
Utilise wider reading and research other material available on the organisation. Write in a Report format in the third person and use Harvard to reference. Use the following sections:
How will my assignment be marked?
Your assignment will be marked according to the threshold expectations and the criteria on the following page.
You can use them to evaluate your own work and consider your grade before you submit.