BSBMKG512 Forecast International Market and Business Needs Assessment Task 3
Looking for BSBMKG512 Forecast International Market and Business Needs Assessment Task 3 Answers? Grab the opportunity to find assignment answers related to all subjects in your Academic. Assignmenthelpaus.com is proud to offer online assignment help in Australia to the students.
- Review the simulated business documentation, including policies and procedures, in the document ‘Max Lionel Realty.docx’. Review templates contained in the document ‘Project planning templates.docx’ for possible use or adaptation in completing project requirements.
- Review the scenario information provided in Appendix 3.
- In consultation with your project team, complete financial record-keeping for the project:
(a). compare budgeted spend with actual
(b). produce a budget variation report.
Note: You may use or adapt the template provided. Meetings may be observed by your assessor. Follow your communication plan or agree to a time and date.
- In consultation with your project team and management, assign project team members to roles. Obtain agreement on new roles and responsibilities. You may use or adapt the template provided (under initiation and scope) to record agreement on new role descriptions.
Note: Meetings may be observed by your assessor. Follow your communication plan or agree to a time and date.
- Produce a handover report for the Project Sponsor (the assessor) for sign-off. You may use or adapt the template provided.
- In consultation with your project team:
(a). review the project’s outcomes against objectives, including budgetary performance
(b). review team processes
(c). review the project management tools used, evaluate their contribution to the project and discuss possible alternatives
(d). discuss lessons learned from implementation of the project.
Note: You may use or adapt the post-project review meeting agenda template provided. Meetings may be observed by your assessor. Follow your communication plan or agree to a time and date.
- Produce a post-project review report for all stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, containing:
(a). a review of project outcomes against objectives, including budgetary performance
(b). a review of team processes
(c). a review of the project management tools used, an evaluation of their contribution to the project and any recommendations for alternative tools for use in the future
(d). a discussion of lessons learned from implementation of the project
(e). recommendations for the implementation of future projects based on the lessons learned, ensuring your report takes account of specific organisational requirements, e.g. legislative requirements and strategic plans.
Note: You may use or adapt the post-project review report template provided.
- Submit documentation as per specifications below.
- participate in project meeting/s
- budget variation report for sign-off
- signed role descriptions for sign-off
- handover report
- post-project project review report.
Your assessor will be looking for:
- communication and negotiation skills to work with team members and other stakeholders to maintain project schedules
- literacy skills to read, write and review a range of documentation
- planning and organising skills to develop, monitor and maintain implementation schedules
- numeracy skills to analyse data and to compare timelines and promotional costs against budgets
- culturally appropriate communication skills to relate to people from diverse backgrounds and people with diverse abilities
- knowledge of relevant legislation from all levels of government that may affect aspects of business operations, such as:
- anti-discrimination legislation
- ethical principles
- codes of practice
- privacy laws
- environmental issues
- knowledge of organisational structure, and lines of authority and communication within the organisation
- knowledge of how the project relates to organisation’s overall mission, goals, objectives and operations.
Reference ID: #getanswers2001227