Assignmenthelpaus.com has a team of more than 3000+ expert writers that make future of million students from Australia. Be it your online assignment help Australia, professional assignment writers or assignment writing services, Assignmenthelpaus.com is the one-stop solution for all.
Assessment Cover Sheet – Assessment 2 Marketing Mix Selection Project
Instructions to the learner:
Print this coversheet and complete it by filling in all the required information and affixing your signature in the space provided. Your signature must be hand-signed. Scan the completed cover sheet and submit it along with your evidence submissions. Use the filename BSBMKG502 – Assessment 2 Cover Sheet.
|Unit Name||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
|Phone & Email|
|Circle the submission||Submission 1||Submission 2|
BSBMKG502 Assessment 2 Marketing Mix Selection Project
This assessment requires you to identify and report on a suitable marketing mix for a case study company.
This assessment is to be completed in the ETTC simulated work environment provided by KCBT.
- Access to textbooks/other learning materials
- Computer with Microsoft Office and internet access
- Marketing Mix Report Template
Assessment Submission Due Date:
Your assessor will advise you of the due date of these submissions.
What evidence to Submit:
- Email with marketing mix report attached
Read the case study below.
Local Realtors are a Real Estate company operating in Melbourne, Victoria. Familiarize yourself with the company and its vision in the Case Study document.
For the purposes of this assessment, assume that you are the Marketing Manager of Local Realtors and that your assessor is the Managing Director.
Complete the following activities:
- Write a marketing mix report
Ensure that you understand the products and/or services provided by the business, marketing objectives, target customers, pricing and promotional and distribution methods, as well as desired positioning.
You will also need to conduct research about the external environment that the business is operating in, for example, current economic conditions, legal or political factors that affect the business and consumer needs and preferences in relation to the product/service offered by the business.
You will use all of the above information to prepare your report. Your report must address all of the following:
1.1. Overview of the company and its objectives, desired position and target market characteristics
1.2. An evaluation of components of the marketing mix as follows:
- Who is the product or service aimed at?
- What key features and benefits does the product or service provide?
- What will be the most important features or benefits of the product or service in relation to the target market?
- What is the business’ approach to pricing?
- How will pricing of the product or service affect take up of the product or service?
- Considering the factors above, what price should the product or service be offered at?
- Should any additional price variables be considered such as discounts?
- What possibilities are there for promoting the product/service?
- What targeting strategies could be used?
- What is the best way/s to promote the product/service?
- What possible distribution channels are there for the product/service?
- What is the best way/s to distribute the product/service?
People and Customer service:
- What type and level of customer service are provided to customers?
- What customer service will be provided from the product/service?
1.3. Analysis of varying the marketing mix
- The importance of each component of the marketing mix.
- Impact of varying components of the marketing mix.
- For example, if the price for the product or service was varied, how would this affect the promotion?
- At least four examples of how varying a marketing mix variable affects another part of the marketing mix variable.
1.4. Determination of the final marketing mix
- External environmental factors that may impact on the selected marketing mix, for example, economic conditions, the political or legal environment?
- Effect of identified environmental factors on the marketing mix?
- Consumer priorities, needs and preferences that affect the marketing mix for the product/service.
- Impact of marketing objectives (including positioning as identified in the marketing objectives), as well as target customer characteristics have on the selected marketing mix?
1.5. Recommended marketing mix for the product or service based on a review of all factors.
Although not every one of these points and questions can be conclusively answered for this case study, you are expected to show that you understand the point being discussed. If it does not directly apply to the case study, state why, and how it could be relevant in another situation.
The report should be approximately 3 to 4 pages long.
Use Marketing Mix Report Template to guide your work.
- Send an email to the Managing Director (your assessor).
The text of the email should be in grammatically correct English, written in an appropriate (polite, business-like) style.
It should introduce and summarise the contents of the attachment.
Attach your Marketing Mix Report to the email.
Reference ID: #getanswers2001060