Assignmenthelpaus.com is proud to offer Australian Assignment Help to the students of Australia. With the strength of 3000+ Assignment Expert, Assignmenthelpaus.com pledges to help students to get through any troublesome situation by providing them assistance in assignment, essay and dissertation writing.
BSBMKG502 Assessment Cover Sheet – Assessment 1 Knowledge Assessment
Instructions to the learner:
Print this coversheet and complete it by filling in all the required information and affixing your signature in the space provided. Your signature must be hand-signed. Scan the completed cover sheet and submit it along with your evidence submissions. Use the filename BSBMKG502 Assessment 1- Knowledge Assessment Cover Sheet.
|Unit Name||Establish And Adjust The Marketing Mix|
|Phone & Email|
|Circle the submission||Submission 1||Submission 2|
Assessment 1 – Knowledge Assessment
Assessment Instructions for learners:
You need to answer all of the written questions correctly.
Your answers must be word processed and submitted together with the cover sheet on Moodle.
- Access to textbooks/other learning materials
- Computer and Microsoft Office
- Access to the internet/Moodle
Your assessor will advise you of the due date of these submissions.
What evidence to Submit:
- Answers to all questions
Written answer question guidance:
The following written questions use a range of “instructional words” such as “identify” or “explain”, which tell you how you should answer the question. Use the definitions below to assist you to provide the type of response expected.
Note that the following guidance is the minimum level of response required.
Analyse – when a question asks you to analyse something, you should do so in in detail, and identify important points and key features. Generally, you are expected to write a response one or two paragraphs long.
Compare – when a question asks you to compare something, you will need to show how two or more things are similar, ensuring that you also indicate the relevance of the consequences. Generally, you are expected to write a response one or two paragraphs long.
Contrast – when a question asks you to contrast something, you will need to show how two or more things are different, ensuring you indicate the relevance or the consequences. Generally, you are expected to write a response one or two paragraphs long.
Discuss – when a question asks you to discuss something, you are required to point out important issues or features and express some form of critical judgement. Generally, you are expected to write a response one or two paragraphs long.
Describe – when a question asks you to describe something, you should state the most noticeable qualities or features. Generally, you are expected to write a response two or three sentences long.
Evaluate – when a question asks you to evaluate something, you should do so putting forward arguments for and against something. Generally, you are expected to write a response one or two paragraphs long.
Examine – when a question asks you to examine something, this is similar to “analyse”, where you should provide a detailed response with key points and features and provide critical analysis. Generally, you are expected to write a response one or two paragraphs long.
Explain – when a question asks you to explain something, you should make clear how or why something happened or the way it is. Generally, you are expected to write a response two or three sentences long.
Identify – when a question asks you to identify something, this means that you are asked to briefly describe the required information. Generally, you are expected to write a response two or three sentences long.
BSBMKG502 Establish And Adjust The Marketing Mix – Get Assessment 1 Answers
1. Outline two organisational policies and procedures that are relevant to marketing
2. Analyse the following information on products and services and, based on your analysis, recommend an appropriate marketing communication method. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
NatureCare Products is an Australian owned producer of natural skin care products. Its main target groups are professional women aged 25 – 55. The company wishes to promote its products as high quality, eco-friendly products. Currently products are sold online and through health care shops. However, the company wishes to find other media options that fit its branding image. Being a profitable company, it can afford to spend at least $50,000 on marketing.
Grow Management Consultants provide leadership development services to businesses. The company has been established for six months only and has 5 clients. The company would like to expend its client based but due to limited funds is seeking advice on low cost and effective media options.
3. Outline how the development of new products or services can provide marketing opportunity options for a business, both in existing and new markets.
4. Describe the purpose of the marketing mix and each of its components.
5. Describe three key principles of consumer behaviour and their influences on consumer buying behaviour.
|Principles||Influences on consumer behaviour|
6. Describe how consumer behaviour impacts on determining the marketing mix.
7. Describe the product life cycle and its impact on the marketing mix.
8. Describe three types pricing strategy that a business could adopt.
9. Describe three types promotion strategy that a business could use.
10. Describe the three types of distribution strategy that a business could use.
11. Outline two statistical techniques that can be used to gather and analyse marketing information.
Reference ID: #getanswers2001059