BSBMGT608 Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Hire a Professional Assignment Expert for an instant solution on BSBMGT608 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management Assignment. No matter how late you are to approach us, Assignment Help AUS always delivers your assignments right on time. We are the No. 1 Assignment Writing Help Provider in Australia that promises 100% unique and plagiarism-free content.
- Course Code: BSBMGT608
- Course Title: Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Referencing Styles: IEEE
- Words: 3000
- University: Altec College
- Country: AU
Assessment Task 1:
- A) What is Continuous Improvement?
- B) Who should be involved (Key stakeholders) in this process, and what would they be doing to enable improvements?
- C) Defend your response with examples from the case, including waste management and lean production.
- A) Describe the innovative culture Corus is developing.
- B) How will the vision plan help to improve an innovative culture?
Analyse how achieving its KPI will help Corus to give is customers satisfaction.
- A) Evaluate the critical advantages of CI in helping Corus to become a more innovative and customer-focused organisation.
- B) Describe how continuous improvement helps Corus gain a more committed workforce, which drives further improvement.
Please refer to assessment criteria on Pg. 21 in Learner guide to check your answers have covered all requirements.
Assessment Task 2: Case Study: Tata Steel: Ethics and Sustainability
Analyse the ‘Tata Steel: Ethics and Sustainability’ case study and answer the given questions in your own words
Cite external sources using a Harvard referencing system.
Describe what is meant by ‘ethical business practice’ drawing from theory and the case contents.
- A) Describe sustainability and the company’s superiorities linked to sustainable practices.
- B) Explain how sustainable practice can help the business to compete.
- A) Define the concept of Life cycle assessments (LCA) and illustrate the steel industry’s process.
- B) Analyse why Life cycle assessments (LCA) is the more accurate type of analysis than just looking at the carbon footprint of the ‘use phase’ of a material.
Estimate the contribution of Tata Steel to sustainable and ethical business practices using the following cases;
- A) Automotive Industry
- B) Construction Industry
- C) Packaging Industry