BBM208/03 Business Ethics Assessment-
If you need help on BBM208/03 Business Ethics Assessment Questions and Answers, then Australian Best Assignment Writing Service can help you. We guarantee the best quality work with 100% free plagiarism. You can contact us at any time we provide our service 24×7. Contact us now and get more information related to Online Assignment Services, Case Study Assignment Help Australia Service, Best Dissertation Writing Services and so on.
- Course Code: BBM208/03
- Course Title: Business Ethics
- Referencing Styles: Open
- Words: 1500
- University: Open University Malaysia
- Country: MY
- Although Johnson & Johnson took a massive short-term loss as a result of its actions to recalled 33,000 bottles of the baby powder, it was cushioned by the relative wealth of the company. If the survival of the company is at stake, in your opinion, provide reason(s) as to whether the company should have acted the same way.
- Dr. Susan Nicholson, Johnson & Johnson’s vice president of women’s health, said during a short conference call with investors on Friday that the F.D.A.’s report showed “an extremely unusual finding” that was “inconsistent with our testing to date.”Provide the reason(s) on whether there was a moral imperative to recall all Johnson & Johnson baby powder.
- Determine the moral minimum required of the company in this case. Provide your opinion on whether it would favour some stakeholders more than others. If so, provide your defence in balancing the interests of some stakeholders more than others.
- Imagine that underdeveloped country volunteers to take the recalled product. Its representatives make assurances that all the baby powder will be visually inspected and random samples taken before distribution. Provide your argument whether it would that be appropriate in these circumstances or that it would have been a better solution than destroying all remaining baby powder bottles.