International Arts, Cultural and Creative Policies Assessment
Hire an expert writer from AssignmentHelpAUS for Arts and Cultural Policy Assessment Answers and get A+ grade in your Assignment. We are acknowledged for best quality services in Assignment Writing at a very nominal price in Australia, UK and US. We provide 100% plagiarism free work on different types of assignment services like Best CDR Writing, Research Paper Writing, Law Assignment Writing, etc.
- Course Title: Arts and Cultural Policy
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 2000
- University: Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Country: SG
Working individually, you are required to write a 1,000-word research proposal. In the context of Singapore’s arts and culture industry, you must identify an issue or topic that, in your opinion, requires further study through research. Your proposal must include critical reading and evaluation of literature to support your opinion. You do not have to conduct the research you propose.
Your research proposal should:
- Identify and describe your chosen issue or topic, which must be in the context of Singapore’s arts and culture industry.
- Articulate an opinion of why further research is necessary.
- Provide a critical reading and evaluation of at least three pieces of literature (books, academic reports, research papers, news reports, speeches, visual texts and so on).
By completing this assessment, you will be able to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Identify the various social, cultural, political and economic factors that motivate the state to intervene in the production and consumption of art.
- Explain what arts and cultural policy in Singapore entail.
- Analyse arts policy and relate it to the production and consumption of art as well as the concerns of artists, cultural organisations and audiences.
- Conduct research and evaluate critical, historical and statistical materials for the study of arts and cultural policy.